Epilogue: Ever Since New York

It's been seven months since I went after Zayn in New York. Things have been insane in these past seven months.

My tour started and has been an amazing experience. I sold my house, much quicker than I anticipated, but that's okay because things worked out. I took a couple anger management courses, to help me deal with some things and I even brought a therapist on tour with me for the first few months, to talk about some things and move past things that I was holding on to. I'm in a much better place now.

Louis became a father on January 22nd and he seems to be loving it. I haven't spoken directly to him, but I did congratulate him on fatherhood, via text message. I am making my peace with how we broke up, but I'm over him and I'm in a happy place now.

  I am making my peace with how we broke up, but I'm over him and I'm in a happy place now

He's still with the footballer, Niall Horan and he seems to be happy. When I'm watching E News or TMZ, I see pictures of them from time to time. I don't purposely go looking for him or them. I've moved on, been working on myself and my relationship.

Zayn took me back, but he said we needed to take things slow and date first before just jumping right into things. It wasn't easy at first, with me being on the road and him in New York. He did join me for a few shows on the UK leg of my tour. He's about to release Z2 in a couple of months, but his second song from the album is coming out next week. I joined him in Miami for a few days last month, while he was filming his video. It was so nice to spend some time with him alone.

After two months of dating and taking things slow, we made it official and when I was on break for the holidays, Zayn asked me to move in with him. I had been staying with a good friend of mine, Ben Winston, and his wife. Now Zayn and I are sharing his LA home together and his New York Apartment.

The first time Zayn and I was intimate with another, after we decided to be together, was better than our times together before we broke up. We connected on such a different level and being madly in love with the person you're giving yourself to, makes the experience so much more intense.

It was right after my London show. We were staying in the most beautiful hotel, The Savoy. I had a two-day break between shows and Zayn had flown out to come to my show and was going to accompany me on my next two stops.

  I had a two-day break between shows and Zayn had flown out to come to my show and was going to accompany me on my next two stops