Chapter 9: New York Connection

It's been two days since I arrived home. I've cleaned the house, done my laundry, went to the grocery store and even had my publicist release my statement. In case you haven't noticed, I've been keeping myself extremely busy, so I don't think about that kiss between me and Zayn.

The next day after I got to LA, all the news stations and all across social media, they were talking about Zayn and Gigi's breakup and their statements

The next day after I got to LA, all the news stations and all across social media, they were talking about Zayn and Gigi's breakup and their statements. I received phone calls from my mom, Gemma, Kendall and of course Zayn. However, I sent them all to voicemail. I would call everyone back in a few days. I just need to get some things sorted out. Especially before I can talk to Zayn.

Emma is on her way here now, so she can accompany me to my first rehearsal with C.H.A.S.M. My tour is quickly approaching, and we haven't rehearsed the set list at all. At least that part is done. I had the set list ready since the end of July. I'm eager to go on the road and see my fans.

I'm showered and dress, waiting for Emma to arrive. I'm perusing social media, while drinking my coffee. I came across pictures from Liam's birthday bash in the Hampton's. Looks like he had a wild time. There are pictures of him and all kind of celebrities, Louis there too. He seemed to be having a good time. Nothing scandalous, but then again pictures can only tell so much.

I posted a simple "Happy Birthday Li" under a picture he posted of himself looking blissed out.

After, that I get offline and rinse out my cup. Emma should be here any minute.

Sure enough, my doorbell rings a few minutes later. I answer the door and let her inside. She kissed my cheek and I gave her a hug.

"Come inside, I just need to grab my things." I tell her.

She nods and follow me inside. I sense her presence following close behind me.

"How have you been Harry, since everything happened in the last few days?"

I'm not surprised she asked me how I'm doing. She knew how reluctant I was to release my statement, since Louis and I wasn't doing it at the same time. His statement was released a day later.

I take my time answering her. I grabbed my bag, phone, and keys and then turn to face her.

"I'm doing fine Em. I just need to keep busy and stay focused. I'll be just fine. Don't worry about me." I told her as I walked to the door and opened it, holding it open, waiting for her to walk out.

She gave me a calculating look, before huffing and walking out the door and to the waiting car. I know she wants to say more to me, but she will hold her tongue because she knows I will shut down if I'm pressured.

We arrive at the rehearsal space I rented out and Alex, Mitch, Clare, and Sarah were already there getting set up. I smiled as I walked in and greeted them.