My Cat

I love pets. I have aquarium, with dozens of goldfish, one pair of angel fish and tiny turtle on it. I have three pairs of love birds. I also have a black puppy and bantam and Texas chickens. But, my favorite pet is a cat.

I have a cuddly fat cat. Her name is Sussy. Her fur is shiny white, with orange spots. Her whiskers are so pretty to look at, which attract me most. Her claws are not that pointed. They are slightly curved, so it does not harm me. Her tail, which is longer than her body, has evenly three orange stripes. Her eyes are blue like menthol candies. Her tiny lips are pinkish and wet. Her rosy tongue is rarely seen. But, the smell of it is something you will not hate.

She is one year and six month old now. She is bigger than her age.

She eats what I eat. But, she does not devour food. She chews food slowly like a lady. However, she never left her plate half-empty. In other words, she has table etiquette if she is human.

Good thing about my pet cat is that she does not "poo" inside our house. She would find the farthest place to fulfill her bowel problem. She is indeed a disciplined cat, unlike others that is a family burden and most hated pet due to stinky manure, they leave elsewhere in any dark corners of the house.

She is not just cuddly, she is also lovable and friendly. She is always with me. She sleeps with me. She comes with me at the park. Although, she cannot go with me to school, she always bade goodbye to me every time I am about to leave to school, by crisscrossing under my feet.

That is my favorite pet, Sussy!