Episode 1

"To my God that exist, bless my blades and let them pierce through and strike down every evil before me, for they are sin."
A familiar warmth flows through my body as my spear materializes into my right hand, per my thoughts, per my will.
Seeing this, the thing in front of me - - in it's defense, begins to attack by once again lunging at my figure.
I jump and flip in the air landing behind it, one of the bones coming from it's body is released and is fired at me as I am midway through connecting my fists with its rib, this catches me off guard.

"Fuck" the very sharp bone pierced through my Lower right rib. My hand instantly feels for it, I wince and quickly remove my hand, keeping my eyes on my enemy. I feel my body getting weak instantly, "poison". It tries to make use of my stun and turns to attack me but I've seen through this. I realize how dangerous this thing is.
I need to end it quick especially since I'm injured.
Originally, I planned to capture it and bring it back for interrogation however, I don't want anymore surprises. It's kind of disappointing but it's better to be cautious especially with these things.

I channel the familiar warmth from my core, to the tip of my fingers, to my spear lock on to my target and within the second my spear has gone right through it.
The creepiest thing starts to happen.
It's head begins to turn completely around and it looks at me.
"Annalee, I'm coming. We've found you." The creature audibly voices. The whiteness in its eye starts to run
over and its body slowly becomes limp. The remaining bones fall from its body almost as if it's life is what was holding them together.
I retract my spear. It dissolves per my will. I need to get to the infirmary as quickly as possible. I don't know who might show up and tamper with the body of the creature so I think for now I'll store it in my personal void space. The creature and its bones also dissolve to my will.
I finally look down at my injury. I can say it's not a beautiful sight. I limp out of the class room and slowly drag myself to the infirmary by holding on to the walls. The hallways aren't empty. It was a lunch period for some classes and people keep staring at me in shock and are whispering amongst themselves. I mean they must be really confused as to why there's a bone sticking from my stomach but they don't think or say; "We should quickly get her some assistance, immediately! She looks like she is about to faint." Which is how I feel right now. I stop walking.

A really intense burning spreads through my body which causes the cliche cough and then blood to spill from my mouth. I don't think I can take another step. I hold on to the wall and lean into it and take a couple breaths. I hear foot steps approach and stop in front of me. I try to see who it is but my vision has faded and I only see blurred colors. The person touches me and I figure they are asking me something but I can't seem to get what they're... oh, it seems my hearing has faded as well....