Eight :)

Alicia's POV

I sat in my room with a piece of paper in my hand. On it, I had written the number that I had memorised from Tristan's phone. The one he had saved as Zac. I texted Drake the number and phoned him after that.

When he picked up, I skipped the hello and the hi and just went straight to the point.

"The number I just sent you, I want you to give it to your Tech friend to find out the details of the person it belongs to."

"Khris?" Drake asked.

"Do you have any other Tech friend?"

"But why do you want him to find the details of the person it belongs to?"

"It is Tristan's favourite contact. He makes calls to this person most of the time so I want your Tech guy to hack the number and get me the details."

"Alright I'll see what I can do."

"What do you mean by you'll see what you can do? You are not the one doing the hacking so all you've got to do is give him the number."

"Yeah yeah. I'll give it to him." Drake said and changed the subject. "The mysterious artist is organising an exhibition tomorrow, you going?"

"I'd love to. Only if my boss is going to allow me go. But I'll do everything I can so that he will allow me."

"You really like this mysterious artist." Drake commented.

"Trust me, Drake. I have no feelings for this guy. I don't even know if it's a guy. It could be a girl for all we know." I said. "Nobody has seen him or her before. It can be a girl, you know."

"It's a guy, Alicia. We all know the mysterious artist is a guy."

"Yeah whatever. But I just like his drawings and paintings that's all. I can't have feelings for him. I've never even seen him. He's mysterious, remember?"

"Yeah he is. But the way you want so badly to go to his exhibition makes me want to rethink the fact that you've never seen him before."

"I'm not in love with this mysterious guy. I'm just in love with his drawings and paintings." I defended.

"Alright. How have you been holding up?"

"I don't really know. I guess things are working just a bit slow."

"How about your boss?" Drake asked. "How is he?"

"He's not that bad. Just a bit easily angered that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. He's a nice person, trust me."

"I always trust you. I'm just hoping you don't take this trust for granted." Drake said.

"Why would you say such a think like that? I will never take your trust for granted. I will never take you for granted."

"I know, I know. I was just kidding." Drake told me. "But guess what?"

"You bought a new car?" I guessed.

"No."

"You are going on a trip?" I guessed again.

"No."

"You got a promotion?" I asked.

"No."

"You've decided to become a fetish priest?"

"What? No." he said. "Why would you even think that?"

"Then what?" I asked.

"Hailey is pregnant."