Sixteen :)

Alicia's POV

I took Tristan's hand. "Of course."

He led me to the dance floor. Once there, he wrapped his arms around my waist. My heart foolishly started beating faster because of how close we were. I hesitantly placed my hand on his shoulder and he pulled me closer to him. I could feel his hot breath on my face and I was sure he felt mine too. He twirled me and pulled me back to him causing me to crash into his chest. Now, we were way closer than before.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes?" Tristan asked.

Don't look at him. Don't. Avoid him. But I did contrary to that. I looked at him and minded him.

"I'm not." I replied looking up at him.

"You are." he argued.

"What shows?" I questioned.

"You already know I'm right, you are intentionally avoiding my eyes."

"And why would I do that?"

"You're afraid you will remember the times we spent together or it's gonna make you accept the truth that you will never love anyone the way you love me or you might even be tempted to kiss me."

I scoffed. "Dream on."

"You know I'm not dreaming. You know it's the truth and you can't deny it." Tristan whispered.

"It's not the truth." I whispered back.

"Then prove it."

"How?" I asked.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want to kiss me. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't miss the times we spent together."

I looked into his eyes and said exactly that, "I don't love you. I don't want to kiss you and I don't miss the times we spent together."

"You hesitated." he said. "Which clearly proves you lied."

"I didn't hesitate." I argued.

"You did."

"I didn't."

"Whatever floats your boat, teddy."

"Stop calling me teddy."

"Why?"

"I hate it."

"You love it." he said with a smirk.

"Shut up." I snapped.

"I'm sorry, I don't take orders, I barely take suggestions." he said, intentionally repeating my words from earlier.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't care."

"Really?" he asked, faking surprise.

This act he was putting on was clearly pissing me off. It was best to ignore him.

"Aren't you going to mind me now?" he prodded.

I still didn't mind him.

"Teddy?"

"If you fucking call me that again I swear I'll glue your ass up." I shot back.

He thought for a while and asked, "Do you have a glue?"

"No."

"So how are you going to glue my ass up?"

"Go and ask your grandfather."

"And what makes you think I have a grandfather?" he asked.

"Will you stop asking silly questions?"