Falling Apart

Rose blinked in surprise, "An egg?"

"I requested one", Vilgax explained

Black Hat grinned, "Using an ancient spell I managed to merge my blood and his to create this powerful being"

The maid tilted her head, "So mixing separate drops of blood in a goblet?"

"Exactly" The eldritch nodded, "I will admit I'm curious as to what lies in here"

••**••

Her head was ringing and it felt like all the muscles in her body was being torn apart. She screamed, falling to her knees.

Then suddenly, everything stopped.

She looked at her skin and it had the same complexion as always, no signs of possession..
Maybe it was in her head. It could always be the glass shards that were hurting her.

The hybrid looked over in the direction the scientists ran and with shaking legs, made an attempt to follow.
"HEY!!" She shouted, "GET BACK HERE!!"

It was no use. They were already too far gone.
A car zoomed by, just inches from her face. Her hair moved with the wind.

For once she enjoyed the silence.

••**••

Flug looked over at everyone who was getting back into the limo.
"5.0.5, Rose, Black Hat, and Demen—Demencia?
She was gone.
"Sir! I can't find Demencia!!"

"What!?"

The scientist flinched, "I'll go look for her right away Jefe!"
Flug searched. She wasn't in the lobby, the ballroom, or the dining room..
"Oh no.." he looked down on of the long hallways, the beeping on his monitor getting louder.
He ran until it was almost one long running sound. He reached a highway outside and there lay Demencia's monitor.
"This is bad.."

••**••

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T FIND HER!?"
Black Hat was outraged, then again he wasn't sure why. Without her capability of an assassin, she wasn't that much of a use to the organization..and yet..her disappearance, dare he say,—worried him..

"A-all I found was her monitor s-sir! It was torn off!"

The eldritch in front of him shapeshifted in pure anger. "If you don't find her I'm going to make sure the rest of you're pathetic mortal life is nothing but slow burning PAIN"

"R-rooo.." 5.0.5 shuddered and whimpered.

Flug looked up and gave a stiff salute, "Y-Yes sir!"

Black Hat turned back to his usual form and sat next to Rose with a sigh. The maid simply cuddled him like nothing was wrong,
"She's off your back now dear, don't worry.."

The eldritch grunted, "I see plenty of reason to"

Rose raised a brow, "She was rather pitiful and annoying if I'm being honest"

At this Black Hat pushed Rose off, not wishing for her contact. The maid's eyes widened in surprise, but she brushed it off.

They rode back to the mansion in silence.

••**••

Rage.

That was what she felt. That was all she felt. Demencia watched as the building in front of her crumbled to the ground.
And it was her work. Her beautiful, beautiful work.

This was all she could feel.
And she LOVED it.

The black substance nearly covered her whole body, all the way up until her neck. A strange pattern appeared on it, almost like the inner workings of a microchip.

The substance grew closer, until her whole head was covered.
And she knew everything.

*******************Flashback***********

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" A woman yelled.

"MY FAULT!? YOUR BITCH ASS CAN'T TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN CHILD!!!"

"ONLY BECAUSE YOU PRESSURE ME ALL THE TIME!!"
She grabbed a small redhead by the neck, bruises forming. Demencia. The girl whimpered and squirmed, desperate to get out of the argument she'd been dragged into.
Especially when things where being thrown.
Knives, plates.

By the time she struggled free she ran to her room. And she knew what she had to do.
The girl grabbed a small backpack, filling it with snacks, water, and money she had stolen from her mother's purse without her knowing.
Demencia hugged her dog goodbye, the poor thing whimpered and prayed for her not to leave. But she didn't know how to take care of a dog..
Putting her backpack on, she headed out for the streets. It was already night, and seeing as it was a city there were several strange things going on as it was.

The redhead managed to hold her own for a year or so until someone nudged her in her sleep. She woke up and found herself cornered in an alleyway, several scientists hovering over her..
They all had a symbol of a black hat crossed out.

"Do you think anyone knows about her?"
One asked.

"Doubtful, she's been out here for some time" Snyder responded, "She's perfect, take her to the lab. I've been waiting for the day we could finally start this program!"

Demencia was too weak to protest before she was picked up and restrained.
They injected something in her and the next thing she knew..... —

***************End Flashback*********

The black substance suddenly retreated from her head, Demencia gasped for air desperately. Her lungs couldn't seem to get enough oxygen.
The medical table..after that she ended up on the medical table and..and...no, there was more, but she couldn't remember it now.
Not now.

She growled a bit, feeling a sudden pain in her heart. They USED her..
The hybrid destroyed another building.
WAS THAT ALL SHE WAS FOR!?
Another building gone. This time, the screams of the people inside seemed to fuel her..

••**••

By the time they reached the mansion, Black Hat immediately headed for his office once more, perhaps to read his newspaper.
Rose changed and grabbed a duster while Flug and 5.0.5 began the hunt for Demencia.
Black Hat would often check in with them.
And by 'check in' he came in a rage demanding where the lizardgirl was.

What they didn't realize was the report that was sent behind their backs.

̹͎͕̞̙̜͠S̶̰̳̩͇̺u͎̗̩͍b̟j̹͔̤̬̠e̵̞̪̖͉c͓͍͜t ͈̼̺͉Ḍe̢m͖̠̗̺͇ͅe̶n̮c̥̖̺̻̮̀ͅi̡̥͓̘̭̲a͔
̹͔̜
̫͜S̢̮̙͎t͏͍̱̘a̟̫̭͚̭̫͍t̬̮̙u̼̺̱s͇͔̩̭:͚̫́ ͍̮̞̱̠̭m̠̙̮̥i̩̱̻s̱̜̲̭͞si͡n̴g̘̯͙̩̙͡
҉͉̱
͕͍̠͈ͅP̺̹͍l̼̭̯̣̪ḁ̛͔̩u̝̣̜̲͖͚ͅs̟̥͖͕͎̰͝i̪b̻͍̠̠͝ḽ̘͎̗̠̪͇e͈̲̝̜͡ ̷͖c̮͙͙on̪͉̥̣ͅta̙̼ç̱͇̗̘ͅt̢̩͖̲̪͍͕̩ ̹͚̮̯̭̜w̭͍͔̳̗̗̱i̥̱̠̖͎t̻̳̥̟̥h͎̻͉̰̖̞͟ ͔̱̩̜͙͇̘ḏ̱̘̩͉ań̼̱̦̜̼̭g̛ḛ̻̯̣͖r͇͖̯͙ó̬͔͉͔u҉s̗̥̫̠͙̫ ̨̘̞̝͓̥͉͖s͟u̞̫̫b̟͔̮͕̥̥̟s̷͓̹̯tan͝c̹̫̝̩̞e͕̪̦̲̤̲
͏͖̝̠̰̮
̨̦̩ͅͅT͔er͏̭͓̱̳̰̺̝m̗̘i̜̘̹̫̟̝͟n̼̦͇̝a̬͢t͍̗̣̪e̯͓̯͚̝̮̥ ̡̝̝n̘͟ò̮͔w̥̩͈ͅ
̶̫̗͎̳̖̮