Maid of Honor

Ĵ̴̼u̶͖̓͝n̴͉͕̓e̶͖̔ͅ ̸̙͋̕2̵̟̠̒̍0̶̜̹̊1̵̢̃͋4̶͉̒
̴̤̒
̷̡̔́S̴̺̍ư̴̲̯b̶͔̆̒j̶̨̯̈́e̴̢̦̔͌ć̴̻̞t̴̜̂ ̷͔͓̊'̴̕͜Ÿ̵̟̲E̴̗̋ ̴̤̃̔D̶͕̋e̶̥͕̓ś̷̯t̷͖͒͐r̵͕͓͘o̴̻̅ẙ̷̭̰e̴̖̹̒̕r̴̞͝'̵̠̊ ̷̺̦̕͝b̷̝̬̀e̷͇͝ë̷̡́͘n̶͔̑̌ ̷̭̿k̵̛̮͔͐i̸̟͈̅d̴̨̝̋d̶̮͙̚n̴̡͙͘ấ̴̭p̴̦̈p̷̞̺͑e̷͐̕ͅd̷̼̃ ̸̛̰̜b̴̧͛̋y̵̮͔̚ ̶͇̥̈́p̶̼̾̍r̸̺̪̅͒o̶̩̽c̴̬̦̈̏l̵̜̻̿a̴̩̪͊̆i̸̛͜͝m̶͚̼̈́̈́e̶̝̳̍d̴̫̝̿̕ ̶̚͜ḩ̵̦́e̵͉̘͋͂r̸̨̺̈o̷͔͒,̷̨̀̓ ̴̙̊G̸̡̀̀o̷̘̦͂̌l̴͐͜d̵̖̈̔e̴̛͇͈̓n̸̦̲̍ ̸̧̘͊͠H̶̼͛ȩ̸̗̿a̴̝̅̔r̴̙͕͛t̵͚̼͑

[C]•**•

She despised heroes.
Show-offs, only there for the fame.
Oh how badly she wished she could teach them a lesson.... then again they always won.
Or so she thought.

She was bare naked, violated by a so called 'hero'. Blood ran from her torn ear. Two villains who had burst in right as it was all happening.
It wasn't long until her captor Golden Heart lay dead in front of her once the one of the villains had thrown him at her feet, giving her the chance to off him. And she did. She smashed his skull against the stone wall. His eye popped out of his socket and torn flesh that soon looked like grinded meat thanks to her work.
One of the villains watching in sheer terror had his face completely covered with a paperbag. Perhaps a scientist? The other, however, looked on at the girl in interest. He appeared to be some kind of rather well dressed demon. The latter looked down at her work and hummed, twirling his cane.

"How long has the hero kept her here?", The taller one turned to the bagged man.

"About two years Jefe..I'm not surprised..this facility is completely off the map", he pulled out what was assumed to be several dozen notes. "I thought they were harvesting nuclear energy here.."

The other walked up to the girl, putting his hand under her chin. "I think we found something more powerful", He chuckled. "No need to worry dear. I'm Black Hat"
The eldritch introduced himself, tipping his Hat ever so slightly

She was at a loss for words, her hair and body suddenly felt heavy and she nearly collapsed.
Black Hat quickly caught her, eyeing her injured ear.
The girl could barely make out anything, not with that infernal ringing in her head. Who were these people? Wasn't Black Hat the multiverse's most lethal villain? Why was he helping her? And why on earth was—wait. Is that a giant blue bear??
She hadn't even noticed the ringing suddenly stopped. With a shaky gasp she looked up at Black Hat, who returned the look with a charming smile. As charming as those fangs could get anyway.

"How about I make you an offer?", the eldritch spoke.

"....what kind of offer?"

If possible, his grin only grew wider. "You show a lot of promise. Incredibly injured and yet you still manage to take down this inferior leech. So, come back with me and I'll let you live in peace"

The shaking girl shook her head. "I don't want to live in peace....
I just want to get rid of them"

He knew damn well she was referring to the superheroes.
"Tell you what, you work for me as my assassin. Kill whatever stupid hero I tell you to, and as a little bonus, you'll be living in luxury~"

Silence. There was no way in hell she would stay here any longer. The dark, cold floor was too unbearable at this point. And the way his arms held her with such protection..it felt nice. Being with him felt nice.
"You've got a deal"

The eldritch only smirked and wrapped his coat around her. "Very well then, and your name miss?"

She bit her tongue at this. She couldn't remember her name..or anything beyond the past year honestly. It was all too blurry..
"Demencia"
She frowned, as if tasting the word.
It seemed right. With her lack of memory.. and as she looked over at the corpse that lay in the corner of the dungeon and felt the urge to laugh.
Along with her definite insanity. It just made sense.