Chapter 12: Randall

After settling in at the farm, Rick comes over to us. "Well, while you guys were away it seems that a stray, Randall tried to kill us and so we're trying to decide what to do with him" He explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What to do with him? Are you kidding me? Kill the motherfucker that's what you're gonna do! If you let him go, he could bring his group back here to kill us all! You want to see your wife and son dead? I don't think you do" I exploded on him, storming out the door.

Beth sighed, "You know I agree with you" Beth said. I just nodded. "Glenn, my dad, Carol and Lori all think that we should let him go, but that's a horrible idea" She continued. I sighed "Yeah, why don't they just kill him?" I asked her, as if she knew the answer.

"I wish I could tell you, but I don't know" She replied. I expected that, so I just didn't respond. I honestly just wanted to be alone right now.

I checked my belt to see if I had my knife and gun, I did. I walked into the woods, going deeper and deeper every time I heard Carl call my name. "Ugh!" I cried out, running into a walker, I grabbed at my knife, with it no where to be found.

"Where is it?" I whispered to myself. Glancing around, I noticed it on the ground, behind me. Damn, I really need to make that belt tighter so it doesn't fall out so much.

The walker grabbed at me, making me trip over a rock, but to my surprise, a gun shot rang out. I looked behind me and saw Carl standing there. I ran over to him, hugging him. "Thank you" I told him. "Just tighten your belt next time" He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him, going to collect my belt and knife, walking back to the farm with Carl.

When we got back, I noticed Daryl and Rick, followed by a strange man tied up, who I assumed was Randall going off into the woods. I ran up to Maggie and Beth. "What's going on?" I asked them.

"What do you think? We got overruled, he's getting killed!" Hershel shot out.

"It had to be done Hershel" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. His eyes widened as he looked at me. "What?" He barely made out of his mouth. His innocent eyes, filled with confusion.

"He could have told his group where we were, and killed us if we set him free" I tried to explain to the gentle old man, who shook his head as telling me to stop talking.

"Dinner.." Lori trailed off noticing it was minus two. She sighed "I guess we'll wait" She tried to walk back to the house but Hershel stopped her. "No, we shouldn't have to wait for them. They're doing a bad thing and don't deserve to be waited on. Come on guys, we're going to eat without them" Hershel stood up walking to the house.

I glanced at all 3 of them as we all decided if we should go or stay. "Go, it'll get you on my daddy's good side if you follow his lead" Maggie nodded. I agreed, walking into the house with the rest of them.

We all sat at the table in peace, enjoying our meal, and having a nice time when Rick and Daryl walked in without Randall. Lori looked at Rick, who just nodded, that meant the deed was done.

"Couldn't have wait for us?" Daryl joked taking a seat next to me. "Hershel's idea to start dinner without you and Rick he's not too happy about the decision" I told Daryl, who nodded digging in.

Later on, we all sat around the fire enjoying each other's company when a hand flies over Maggie's mouth next to me.

"You killed Randall? Now we gonna kill all you" The mystery man said before, a shot rang out.