Balloons (Kim Seokjin)

Kim Seokjin's POV :

Red, yellow?  No..  Maybe purple?

Oh!!  A black one!!

It's her  favorite color after all..

I quickly got 4 of the black balloons and paid for it.. (four cause she said it's her favorite number for it is my birth date)

I went inside my car driving as I recalled how I met her..

~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was quite a breezy day and I was walking along the park..

It has been a while after I went outside..

Maybe it was 3-4 months ago..

My girlfriend..  I mean my ex girlfriend, yuna, broke up with me and admitted that she cheated on me..

“If I was enough I would've been the right one for her” I mumbled to myself..

“WAIT! ” my thoughts were interrupted by that scream..

I turned around and saw a girl chasing a black balloon flying towards my direction.. 

I jumped and caught the string of the balloon and gave it to the girl with two braids,wearing a white dress with black polka dots..

She does love black..

“Oh, woooow you're really tall” she said Emphasizing the wow part.. And I chuckled..

How cute..

I haven't laughed this easily after Yuna broke up with me..

“I mean.. Um.. Uhh.. Thank you.. ” she blushed getting confused and smiled..

She's cute..

“You're welcome, I'm Kim Seokjin by the way, you can call me Jin if you want” I said and smiled and offered her a handshake..

Ohh, Umm Hi, I'm Y/N.. Y/L/N(your last name) Y/F/N (your FUCKING name..  Nahh just kidding.. Your first name) ” she said and shook my hand..

“Wanna grab some coffee? ” I said and her face looked surprised..

“Oh, wow really?  Uh..  Haha..” she said as she laughed and blushed a bit..

“So? ”  I said and smiled at her..

“Oh..  Umm y-yeah of course ” she said while smiling..

And we went inside a nearby coffee shop..

~•~•~•~•~•~•

I reached my destination and exited the car.. Holding the balloons I bought for her..

She'll love this..

Surely..

I said to myself as I searched for her location..

I still recalled how I asked her out 2 years after we met.. and how excited she was that time..

~•~•~•~•~•~•

She was in the dining area in my house waiting for me to arrive because I told her to wait for me there..

I looked at the promise ring I bought for her..

I hope she says yes..

I went downstairs and saw her..  Looking gorgeous as always..

“I'm sorry to keep you waiting” I said and she just shook her head..

“Umm no, no,no it's ok” she said and waved her hand playfully..

I smiled and served food for me and her..  That I cooked and she kept praising it..

“I have something to tell you” I said after we ate and she just chuckled..

“Seriously, Jin if you're going to tell me how handsome you are again..  Imma slap this plate at your face with your  ex,Yuna the tuna  in it”  she said sarcastically and I just laughed..

“No not that” I said while chuckling as I went closer to her..

“Then what? ”  she said looking nervous..

“Will you be my girlfriend? ” I asked her while showing her the promise ring I bought..

“OH MY GOSH..  NO NO NO” my eyes widened at that statement..

“No? ” I said upset and her eyes widened..

“NO!  NOT THAT.. I MEAN.. YES!  I'LL GO OUT WITH YOU.. IM SORRY..  IM FREAKING OUT” she said while I chuckled and put the ring on her finger and she hugged me..

And went to our first kiss..

•~•~•~•~•~•~

I saw her location just near me..

And I quickly walked towards her..

As I was walking..

I tied the balloons to her favorite chocolates and her favorite flowers..

I smiled and sat down..

In front of her..

Tombstone

“Hi Y/N hun! Did you miss me? Happy 4th anniversary ” I said as I placed the balloons and chocolates at the ground near her tombstone..

“Jagiya, I know it's been 2 years already..  And I'm sorry I haven't visited you for a while..  I was busy at work.. ” I said as I looked at her tombstone..

Eyes getting teary..

“If I knew you had cancer earlier..  then I would've never went abroad to practice.. I should've took care of you.. Then you would've been with me right now..  I would've married you” I said as tears started falling from my eyes..

“I-I was going to propose on our dinner date after I debuted with BTS..when you fell unconscious.. ”  I said as more tears fell..

“I hope you're happy up there!  I wish I could be with you right now and hug you.. And kiss you..  And see your cute smile” I said and smiled as I imagined her smile..  Her laughs..

“I won't forget about you hun..” I sighed as I sighed and wiped my tears..

Goodbye ” I said as I stood up..

“I love you”' I said and turned around.. 

About to leave..

“I love you” I thought I heard you voice..

I smiled and walked towards my car and drove away..

I will forever love you

Y/N...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(A/N: I know this sucks.. But..  Deal with it..  I ain't a good writer.. And it's already 11:50pm here..  And I'm freaking hungry and tired!)