A play (Kim Namjoon)

“I said no! I don't like you alright?” Y/N shouted... Irritated that the guy that has been pursuing her for weeks kept on following her on a daily basis until now that she is in front of her locker..

“Why can't you just like me? I'm rich and handsome.. And you don't have a boyfriend right? Why not try with me?” the guy said proudly while winking at her..

Y/n's face scrunched in disgust..
*When will this guy stop?* she thought to herself..

“Who says I don't have a boyfriend?” she said while twirling her hair.. The guy laughed at her and pulled his hair back.. While the guy was laughing Y/N heard footsteps and saw the campus' hot nerd Kim Namjoon walking towards their direction..

“Really? Who? I know that you're the campus' crush but you rejected all the guys who liked you... I want to see him if you are not lying”  he stated feeling confident that Y/N doesn't have a boyfriend indeed..

Y/N saw Namjoon wearing his round glasses, almost behind the guy called Nick and used her quick thinking and pointed Namjoon.

“He! Is my boyfriend.. Joonie come here and protect me from this man” she pouted while Nick turned his head to look at the tall man behind him.. She signaled Namjoon to go by her side..

He started walking while is still confused by her  side.*What the hell?* he thought..

“Prove it! I don't believe that he is your boyfriend.. I mean.. A nerd?” Nick said and laughed.. Y/N smirked..

“Ok” she simply stated then pulled Namjoon's face closer to her and whispered..

“Just play along hun” she whispered and before Namjoon could even reply.. Their lips were intertwined... Namjoon dropped his books out of shock.

Gasps from the students were heard.. While some started recording..

“The campus nerd? And the campus crush.. Dating?”  they gossiped..

“But.. Y/N is known for being a bad girl right? While Namjoon is a goody two shoes? How can it be?” the students whispered..

Namjoon's mind went blank he couldn't process what's happening..

They parted and Y/N gave Nick a smirk.. While Nick was in shock and in rage of anger.. He stormed out of the scene as fast as possible..

“Now all of you get the hell out of here!” Y/N shouted..

Students walked away in a fast pace trying to avoid conflict with Y/N.

While Namjoon was still standing there in shock...

“So, Kim Namjoon right? My name is Y/L/N, Y/N...” y/n said handing him her hand for a handshake..

Namjoon didn't get it at first but when y/n raised her eyebrow he started clumsily shaking her hand..

Y/N crouched down to pick Namjoon's books while Namjoon panicked and started picking up his books as well..

“A journal?” y/n laughed.. Namjoon immediately blushed and snatched it away from her.. He fixed his glasses and looked at her..

“Why me?” he asked her cause why not? There are many boys out there by why him?

“Well I had no choice” she said while smirking.. She pulled her hair bavk and looked at him..

At that moment he thought.. She was so hot.. But he shooked his head and fixed himself..

“I'm going to my class” he said walking away from her..