CAR ACCIDENT

Hello! Author-nim here!

Sorry for the inconvenience and the delay of the publishing of my stories or the chapters of my stories!

I was busy in school.. In my studies and I am proud to say that I am the first honor in my class! Yey

But after that moment of joy.. This August 25, 2019..

We had a car accident..
A jeepney hit our car at the left side of the passenger's seat..

The bad thing is.. The passengers where the jeepney hit the car were kids..

My brother which is a 10 year old
My cousin a 6 year old
My sister a 5 year old
Me... A teenager
My cousin which is the same age as me..

That order was from left to right in the passenger's seat where the jeepney hit the car..

Our car turned (around.. Not upside )caused from the impact of the jeepney.. The witness said that the jeepney was too fast..

We went out of the car and my mother and aunt checked upon us..

My teenager cousin was crying.. She said thar her leg hurts and her nose was bleeding...

My sister's right leg hurts.. She was crying loudly..

My 6 year old cousin.. Did not have any damage..

My brother who was the closest to the impact was dizzy.. He puked and had a hard time breathing.. His head was swollen.. And he was the most damaged.. If I could only take away his pain.. He was crying too..

Something hit me on my left lower eye.. But I didn't notice it because I hugged my sister so her head wouldn't hit anything..

I have a black eye.. My lower back was swollen.. My right leg has a bump (is it called a bump?) I couldn't raise my left arm..

They were crying.. And I have to hold back my tears to calm them down.. People were surrounding us..

My aunt has back pains..

My mother had little damage..

I was calming them down and checking if they were hurt badly.. And giving them ice that the rescuers gave us.. Police officers came and so as an ambulance..

I cracked jokes to calm them down even if I myself was shaking and holding back my tears..

We were checked.. And had X-ray scans.. My brother  was the only one who was checked by CT scan..

So... Today August 27.. My body is still aching and I still have a black eye.. But it's fine..

I thank God that we only had minor injuries..

So.. Be careful on the road..

And sorry for the delay of the publishing the chapters in my stories..

I would do my best to publish chapters ASAP..

AGAIN THIS IS

            blue_jeon_cypher

Be careful on the road!