Cupcake pt. 2 Ft. Jimin(Min Yoongi)

Y/N's POV:

It's been 2 months since the incident with Yoongi happened and with that 2 months I tried to fix myself and I've been hanging with Jimin alot lately.. And by the way ever since I got close with Jimin.. Yoongi would always give me a dirty look and same as with his girlfriend..  Who looks like a Barbie by the way.. 

Full of plastic..

By the way.. I'll be moving schools to London for this is what my mom wants.. So I could graduate there.. (she doesn't know about Yoongi) this will be my last day in this school..

I was walking with my paper works on my left hand and my phone in my right hand..

“Y/N? Are you almost there yet? ” Jimin said on the other side of the phone..

“Well almost” I said as I smiled on how impatient he is.. 

“I'm waiting for you at the canteen.. Hurry up” he said in a singing voice..

“Yes, my Prince Jimin, your wish is my command” I said and he chuckled..  I couldn't stop smiling..  I hid my phone inside my bag and continued to walk..

I saw Yoongi in the corner of my eye but I still continued to walk..

“Uff”  I said as Yoongi tripped me over and I fell along with my books..  He started laughing and other students passing by laughed as well..  I glared at him and continued picking up my books..

What?  My bad” he said and smirked at me.. I ignored him and started collecting my things.. But yoongi went closer and swatted my belongings that I already have and it started falling to the ground..

I ignored his presence and started picking up my books once again..  He looked pissed that I ignored him..  “Y/N!” I looked at who called me and saw a precious angel named Park Jimin..

“Let me help you with that” he said and started picking up the books that fell and he helped me stand up.. At the corner of my eyes I saw Yoongi looking pissed while crossing his arms and leaning at one of the lockers..

“Thank you”  I said and smiled and tried retrieving my books from him.. But he turned the books away from me..

“No, no.. You're my princess, I'll treat like one” he said and patted my head.. I can feel the heat in my cheecks.. Jimin just chuckled and pulled me..

“Let's go to class princess” he said and smiled.. “Yes, my prince” i said playing along while laughing.. I turned around to see if Yoongi was still there.. But he is nowhere to be found..

“Looking for something?” Jimin said and I just shooked my head and smiled..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The class bell rang.. And I started to get out of my seat..

Looking around in this classroom for the last time..

I walked out of the room and started heading to the school's garden where Jimin asked me to meet him before I go home and pack my stuff for my flight tomorrow..

“Look at who we have here”  a voice that I will surely not miss stated.. I didn't dare to turn around and started walking faster..

“Don't ignore me Y/N..”  Yoongi growled and pinned me at the wall.. His face was just inches away from mine.. Pressing me against the wall of the empty hall..

“W-what do you want?” I asked not daring to look at him..

“What are you and Jimin? Off to see him?” he asked while smirking..