A play pt.2 (Kim Namjoon)

Kim Namjoon's POV:

It's been 8 years since Y/N left me..

My world fell..

I've realized my mistakes and how I turned out to be a monster.. A monster for her and our child that I never got a chance to meet because of the fool I turned out to be..

After she left I was a wreck..

I picked myself up and with my saved money.. I started a business..

A trading company and it started taking off years after years that I've founded it and now I'm one of the richest men in Korea..

While building my company of course I tried every possible way to contact Y/N and to find her.. But I had no luck..

Her parents must've hidden her so well from me..

I never left our apartment hoping that she would come back to me with our baby.. But til this day.. She didn't appeared nor her shadow..

I'm at my office inside my company right now.. Sipping my coffee while looking at some files at my laptop..

When a knock at my door caught my attention..

“ Enter” I said as I placed my coffee down my table..

The door opened and it revealed my assistant ..

“Mr.Kim, there is someone looking for you outside.. They say you know them but they didn't make an appointment” Jackson said while looking at me..

My heart raced.. Is it possibly Y/N?

I fixed my tie and cleared my throat..

“Tell them to enter” I said shaking my head.. It couldn't be possibly her..

He exited the room..

The door opened and it revealed a little cute girl holding a doll..

Why would a girl want to meet me?

Another figure entered my office and it revealed..

Y/N's dad?

I stood up from my seat..

“abeoji?” I said in shock.. While he was looking at me and smiled a little..

“Namjoon..” he said and cleared his throat..

“It's been long” he continued...

“W-where's Y/N?” I asked while standing up at my seat..

“W-where is she? Please tell me I'm begging you” I said in a trembling voice while I approached them..

He sighed and opened his mouth to say something..

“Are you looking for eomma?” the little girl said looking up at me holding her doll..

“E-eomma? E-eomma?!” I said trembling as I looked down at her and to Y/N's dad..

“Sh-she's my..” I said while I look up at abeoji.. He nodded and I immediately hugged the girl as tears well up my eyes..

My daughter..
(A/N: ARGH I hear Hobi's My daughter in house of BTS)

“W-why? Appa? Is he my appa?” the little girl said while looking up at abeoji.. Abeoji nodded at her..

“H-He's your appa Ji Eun” he said..

I stopped hugging her and wiped my tears..

“What's your name?” I said smiling at her.. She smiled at me cutely..