Day Dream(Jung Hoseok)

Y/N POV:

I always think about the man I love ..

The man of my dreams.. Just inches away from me...

I always think about how lucky I am to have him.. How sweet he was, how caring he is...

I can never ask for someone better than him for he is the best one my eyes can see..

He is my ball of sunshine

Jung Hoseok

“Owww” i said as my thoughts were cut off with someone smacking my head with a piece of paper.. I slowly turned my head around and glared at who smacked me..

“Day dreaming again?” he said while smiling at me.

“Not anymore you pabo”  I said while leaning down the couch and he just chuckled..

“When did you get in my house?” I asked eyes half open half closed.. I heard him sigh and I looked up at him to see him smiling..

“Well just about now.. Your door just happens to be unlocked” he said and kissed my forehead.. I just smiled and sat back up again..

“Well then, I think I'm already deaf cause I didn't hear any noise when you came in” I said while laughing..He just pinched my nose and chuckled..

“Well that's because I'm just too quiet.. Go get the movies I'll wait for you here at the couch” he said while laying back down the couch.. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled and went upstairs to get the movies..

I went down and saw him still sitting on the couch smiling at me.. I went and played the movies at our Television and we started watching..

“Wait, there's no popcorn anymore.. I'm getting chips” I said and went to the cup board to get one and sat beside him again while he put his arms around me.. Whispering I Love you's in my ear..

“I love you too” I said and smiled at his embrace..

*Ding Dong* (I imagine it with Jungkook's voice I'm sorry)

“Wait there Hobi, I'm just going to get the door” I said and stood up and he just nodded at me..

I opened the door and it revealed

Jeon Jungkook

One of Hoseok's closest friend..

“Hi Noona.. I just came to see of you're okay” he said with a smile.. I smiled back at him and tapped his shoulders..

“Hi Kookie.. Aigoo.. I'm just fine.. Go and say hi to your Hoseok-hyung.. Hobi! Kook is here!” I shouted and looked at Hobi and he waved at us...

I saw Jungkook frozen in his place and not moving at all..

“Noona? Are you joking with me?” he said trembling as I looked at him confused..

“No.. Why? Are you okay?” I said while looking at him...

“Hoseok hyung is not there!” he said while I just chuckled at him..

“Stop pranking me.. I just saw him there” I said and turned around.. But no sign of Hoseok was seen..

“Hobi? Where did you go? He was just at the couch a while ago” I said scrtching my head and turned to look at Jungkook who was scared..

“N-Noona.. Hoseok hyung is already... Dead... He died in a car crash last year.. Remember?”  he said with his trembling voice..

“No.. No.. This is not a good joke” I said while shaking my head.. Ferling dizzy..

“Today is his death anniversary noona..” he said while looking at me worried..

Flashbacks of Hoseok was seen through my mind..

Him being hospitalized..

Bruises and stitches on him..

And the doctor telling me he did not survive..

Tears started pouring from my eyes and Jungkook was about to hold me but I backed away..

“Can you leave me alone for now?” i asked and he slowly nodded and went out of the door looking worried..

What's happening with me?

Why can't I accept that you're already gone?

Was it just a day dream being with you all the time?

Was it an illusion made by my mind?

It felt so real...

Am I going crazy?

I love you Jung Hoseok..

I don't mind losing my sanity.. If you're the one I will always be with..