Sea (Kim Taehyung)

Taehyung's POV:

Y/N...

Y/L/N, Y/N..  Is the name of the girl who broke my heart a thousand of times but I still end up falling for her touch, her words and her beauty while she's begging for me to take her back..

There was a time where I she told me she will go out with her girl friends.. But I saw her having dinner with a guy.. When I would always see her out at night time and I would call her to ask where she was but she would always tell me she is about to sleep.. And when the time I went to her house and saw a guy kissing her while she layed at her sofa..

I should've said no a long time ago but.. Here I am.. Still foolishly falling for her.. No matter what happened before..

Five years of relationship, five years of pain.. And five years of foolishly falling for her..

Will officially end now..

I'm breaking up with her.. For I can't take it anymore..

Right now I'm sitting on the bench where we first met in a beach..

She was taking her dog for a walk when the dog ran away and jumped on me whilst I'm sitting on this bench..

Flashback:

I just bought a burger and admired it..

This will be delicious

I thought to myself and sat on a bench at a beach and took one bite out of it.. Chewing it slowly..

“MOSHIE!” (A/N: my dog's name which I truly loved and I cried when he passed away in February 2018.. It's been almost a year my dear)  I snapped my head towards the direction of the scream.. And saw a girl running chasing a dog that's running towrds me!

Aaahhh!”  I shouted.. it happened so fast that I didn't realize that I was on the ground of sand and the dog was eating my burger..

“Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry..” the girl said as I stood up..

“It's ok..” i said as I admired her panicked face.. Such a beauty..

“Let me treat you for something in return for your burger” she said as she got a hold of her dog again..

“No it's ok” I said and smiled..

Though I am really hungry

“I insist.. By the way.. My name is Y/N.. Y/L/N, Y/N” she said and smiled..

“I'm Kim Taehyung” I said and smiled back at her..

End of flashback:

“Taehyung!” I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard you call my name..

Beautiful as ever  I thought to myself..

“Hi” I said and managed a small and forced smile..

“Is there someting wrong Taetae?” she asked and held my cheeck..

I inhaled and exhaled loudly..

“Y/N, remember when I said  no matter what happened I will always love you.. And never give up on you?” I asked feeling my heart ache as I looked at the peaceful sea..You looked at me confused and smiled..

“Yes.. Why do you ask?”  she asked looking confused and I just sighed..

“Well, y/n.. I'm sorry.. But I'm breaking that promise right now” I said looking at her.. Slowly your smile turned into a thin line.. But it trembled..