Young love (Jeon Jungkook)

Y/N's POV:

(Author's Note: To understand the full story I advise to read author's note after this.. At the bottom of the page.. There is a surprise)

January (2018):

Just after christmas break... Almost end of our school year..I'm casually eating lunch with some friends ( all were classmates) in school.. When someone in our new formed group shouted.

“Let's go to the convience store! There's still plenty of time left before the lunch break is over” and with that said we were delighted and agreed..

*Too much fun for a depressed gitl like me who cuts her wrists for fun and doesn't see the importance of living* I taught to myself..

As a group we walked we walked to a nearby convinience store while laughing and playing tricks with each other..

But someone caught my eye..

He tagged along with us but he walked all by himself.. Not talking to anyone..

I approached him with a smile on my face..

“Hey, Jungkook! Why are you all alone? Want me to accompany you?” I asked him as he looked up to me and smiled shyly whilst other friends were having fun..

February 14(2018)

I'm just moving on from my best friend which I had a crush on for a long time but still he doesn't like me..

I'm no mood for love..

Kim Seokjin..

“Hey! Y/N! I didn't have time to buy (Your Favorite Lollipop) but I happen to buy you this” Jeon Jungkook said as he approached me and handed me a scented flower..

I took it and smiled..

“Can I eat this?”  I jokingly said and laughed and thanked him..

The lollipop was easier to buy and cheaper.. Why would he promise me to buy me a treat in Valentine's day when he can just buy me anytime?

Why did he give me a scented rose?

Does he perhaps likes me?..

March  (2018):

As an everyday usual... The classroom was filled with laughters and jokes...

I was with Jeon Jungkook and my best of friends..

I do have a little crush on him.. Well that's because I think he does too..

I dunno.. I just felt something but I think it would eventually go away..

“Y/N, can I woo you? ( court) (this is when a boy treats a girl as his princess, takes care of her  and proves that he is worthy to be her boyfriend for an amount of time until the girl says yes to him)”   I looked at him with wide eyes..

“A-are you serious?” I said in this belief for we were labeled as Mutual Understanding for a few weeks now..

He nodded his head while waiting for my answer...

My best of friends teased us and my cheeks went red when all of our classmates starts looking at us..

I looked at Jeon Jungkook and saw his cheeks and ears red..

“Y-yes” my answer is yes..

March (2018):

“Can you leave me alone for a second? I need some time alone” I almost yelled at him while he was spun me around and hold my shoulders as I faced him.. And he went limp for that..

I snapped out of myself and realized that it was Jeon Jungkook who I was shouting at..

“Hey, I'm sorry.. I didn't realize.. I was in a bad mood”  I said while trying to get a hold of him.. But he just walked away..

What the hell is wrong with him?  I thought as I looked at the chocolates I bought for him as a peace offering..

Cause I remember that he likes chocolates..

“Yuri, can you give this to Jungkook? I'm kinda scared that he wouldn't talk to me” I asked our classmate..

She nodded and went to him to give him the gift I bought..

But he rejected it..

“Thanks for the chocolates Y/N”  Kim Taehyung said and smirked at me.. Jungkook's best friend laughed at me..

I feel humiliated.. What did I do wrong?

I decided to talk to him.. 

And found a chance to talk to him alone..

“Hey,..  Can you please talk to me now..  It's been days” I told him but he didn't even glance at me.. Normally he will comfort me..  Talk to me..  And be gentle..

“Are you already giving up on me? ”  I asked him whilst my voice is shaking for holding back my tears..

He didn't say a word or even glanced at me..  He focused his attention on other things..

“Please..  Please talk to me”  I pleaded him but he didn't speak.. I sniffed holding back my tears..  My tears only fall on the most important things...  I'm not easy to cry...

My best K-pop buddy friend broke friendship with me because she liked Jungkook..  And yet I never knew..

“You're gonna cry again? ” he said displeased and my heart ached..

That's when I realised that the first man I wasted my tears on..  The first man I allowed to woo me..  The first man that I'm willing to disobey my parents orders..

Doesn't see the value of my tears...

I left him there..  With tears pouring from my eyes..

I loved you..  I gave you everything..

But there's no turning back now..  Goodbye Jeon Jungkook..

.

.

.

.

.

.

The surprise is in the part 2 of this chapter💕😂