Moonlight (Park Jimin)

Author's POV:

Jimin sat by the window constantly waiting for his dearest friend..

His one and only friend to stop by at his house for he cannot leave and go outside the house while the light is still shining..

*knock knock*

Jimin automatically looked at his door like a five year old Jimin would always do when she knocks.. 

As the door opens.. His eyes glitters.. Waiting for her to come in. But..

His hopes fell down when he saw who it was

“Jimin, sir.. Your father sent me here to tell you that it's almost about time you replace him from the throne.. You should be ready to bring him a fair maiden that you sucked the blood off”  it's his butler and his dad's messenger from the underworld.. He just looked at him and signaled for him to go away..

“Y/N, where are you? I've been waiting here for weeks.. And still.. My time in this world is about to end..”  he said to himself while plopping down his bed..

“Have you left me?” he whispered to himself and slowly drifted to sleep..

*Knock Knock*

“Jimin?”  a voice said that made him jolt up from his sleep.. He fixed his hair and opened it up revealing..

“Y/N? Why are you here?” he said and went to the window and opened the curtains.. It's black... It's almost pitch black.. But the moon.. The moon shines bright in the sky that made him feel scared for the girl standing at his Door..

“I came here to see you” she said while entering and closing the door.. While Jimin just looked at her with an angry expresssion..

“I told you not to come here when it's dark.
yet you disobeyed me this time!” he growled at her.. But she just stood there.. Accepting his anger for she hadn't visited him for weeks.. She knows that he is different from them...

“Aren't you scared of me? You know what I am and yet you still dare come here at night!” he shouted looking furious.. While she just backed away ..

“Now go! While the moon is still not full! Go! When I can still control myself” he said holding unto his head.. 

“Jimin... I-I'm not living.. I know you... You wouldn't cause me harm” she said and looked at him with sad eyes..

“Stop! You know what I am! You know that I will replace my father to his throne! Why come now?” he said growling... He looked up at her with fury in his eyes.. His eye color turned crimson red.. She was startled by him for this is her first time seeing him like this..

“The moon wouldn't fully come out until  3 am that's what  the news said” (just imagine) she said trying to stay calm... And not fear him..

Jimin looked at his clock and it shown 2:57 am..

“It's almost three!” he shouted as he neared her... Her heartbeat fastened.. Looking at her watch.. She started sweating.. Fearing the vampire nearing her..

“No.. No my watch stopped” she said sweating at each step he made..

“You fear me.. I can hear your heartbeat” he said feeling sad as the girl he loves.. The girl he truly adores.. Fears him..

“No- no Jimin”  she said calming himself.. And approached him..

He was caught off gaurd when she suddenly hugged him tight.. He felt calm..

*You should be ready to bring him a fair maiden that you sucked the blood off*

His father's order echoed in his brain that made him slightly push her..

“Stop.. Stop!” he shouted and looked at her with eyes red

He then flew off the window..

*I would hurt her if I stay in there with here much longer*

He flew deep in a forest far for her to find him..

She was left shocked.. As much as she was scared she wanted to chase him.. And she did..

Running out of his house she chased his shadow... She chased hum and searched for him..

“Jimin please... Where are you?” she said searching for him.. Calling for his name...

After 3 hours of searching ..

She was shivering out of cold and fright..

*where is he? It's all my fault.. It's almost sun rise* she said running and shouting his name..

Finally she saw the forest where he was in.. She saw him peeking from the tree as the shine was slowly rising..

His eyes met her eyes..

“Jimin!”  She shouted running over to him..

But then he saw a truck nearing her running form..

“No..” he said as he flew faster than lightning to save her..

She was frozen at her spot when she saw the truck but mostly because Jimin went out of the dark forest and went in the light where he is not supposed to be..

“Jimin no!” she shouted but suddenly felt someone push her..

Jimin pushed her and him away from the truck that sped of past them..

He smiled at her and looked at the sun..

She stood up and realized what's happening..

“No..” she said tears pouring down as she saw him slowly turning into ashes..

He laughed..

“No! Jimin!” she said running to him..

He smiled at her with tears in his eyes for it will be probably the last time he'll see her..

“Y/n! Don't forget! I Love you! ”  he shouted at her nearing figure..

And looking at his body half ashes..

“No!” she said and hugged him..

But it didn't last a second for his body turned into ashes..

She was left there.. Falling to her knees..

“I love you too” she said and was left there crying..

*If only I could reverse time Jimin*