Bad Wolf Bay

"Oops" I say as as we land.

"What now, Doctor" Clara says.

"No we aren't" Rose says looking around.

"Yeah we are" I say.

"Wait are we on Bad Wolf Bay" Clara says finally catching.

"Norway, again doctor again" Rose scorns me.

"We can't use the vortex manipulator again?" Clara questions.

"No, it needs to recharge. See this is why you don't rip holes in the fabric, because it takes to much energy." I yells at Rose.

"I wouldn't need to if I wasn't in another universe" Rose yells.

"So your blaming that a on me" I calm down.

"No, it was my choice to help" Rose calms down to.

"Wait, where's Clara" I say worried "CLARA!!" I yell.

"I'm ok I'd here" she exclaims "hey, Rose where's the nearest airport?". We turn to see she is a mile away looking for something

"127 and a half miles west." she answers.

"how do you still remember that?" I ask

"I had to walk it more than once" she answers sadly

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry" I apologize

"it's not your fault. I'm just happy I'm with you." she smiles a little

"Yeah me to" I say as I take here hand. I went to go kiss her but got interrupted before I could.

"I'd hate to to stop this little love reunion, but I think it would be better in London. Don't you think." she exclaims pointing towards our destination and smiles. I nod, then Rose and I run over to her. We all start walking westward.

"Hey how did you meet?" I question

"You don't think Rose got to your universe when the Daleks stole earth by herself. Did you? she says

"No....Maybe a little....Shut up. I stutter as they both laugh.

We walked until we found a road and hitch hiked the rest of the way. I showed the plane attendent my psychic paper and we got three plane tickets free and I don't even know why.