Lost and Found

DOCTOR'S POV

"Bye Clara see you next week" I say as Clara walks out the doors of the TARDIS. I turn back to the control center and a bright light the other side of the control center catches my eye.

"Doctor" says saddened voice I reconize.

"Rose" I say surprised as I rush towards her. I hug her, say "I will never let you go again" and kiss the top of her head. I hear her sniffle and let go off her and cup her face. I wipe her tears with my thumbs and say softly "Hey why are crying".

"The Daleks they took them" she cries

"What, took who" I question " your family even Tony" she nods and puts her head into my shoulder and her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. I feel my face start to get hot with fury. I've delt with these thing for far to long, they were supposed to all die thousands of years ago. "Tell me everything from the beginning" I say leading her to one of the seats. She sits down and I kneel in front of her.

"It was a normal afternoon me and well... the other Doctor got a flat together. So we went to visit my mum, dad, and Tony. We all sat in the kitchen and there was a big explosion. It put a hole in the wall and Daleks come piling by the dozen I hid like a coward as they took my mum, dad, Tony away and I just hid like a big coward" she explains. She tilts her head down, starts to tear up again, and looking very disappointed in herself.

I put my hand on her knee trying to comfort her and say "I probably would have done that to".

"No you wouldn't have" she snaps looking back up a me "I know because you didn't hide, the other Doctor tried to stop them and he got... Exterminated." I see tear weld up in her eyes and she bite her lip trying not to cry again.

I hears the TARDIS doors open and Clara swings in. "Hey I... woah she in this universe. Sorry I forgot my phone" she says walking in and gets it.

"I thought you died" Rose says puzzled.

"More then once" Clara braggs.

"Girls, girls" I say to get they're attention "Clara jumped into my timeline to save me and is scattered all over my life to make sure I don't die before my time. Clara you know Rose's story and she got here by.... " I trail off "how did you get here".

"Vortex manipulator, made it myself." she answers holding up her wrist show it off.

"You know they rip a hole in the fabric off -" I say interrupted.

"Time" they both say in unison.

"Not to be rude, but why are you here" Clara says. We told her the story and Clara apologized for intrudding.

I clap my hands together and say "Well, which one of you lovely ladies want to take a trip to another universe.

They both giggle and Rose says "I heard it was nice there" and we all laughed, but it was time to get serious. Me and Clara put our hand on the vortex manipulator and I punch in the code, but before we left Clara had somthing to say.

"I remember doing this and I remember being a part of it, so I left my phone her on purpose" she confesses I just roll my eyes and press enter.