Inspecting the Crime Scene

The three o

f them finally made it to London after a long plane ride. It had been a long day so they slept at Rose's and the other doctor's flat.

DOCTOR'S POV.

     I wake to the smell of bacon, and the sound the shower running. I get out of bed and I realize I never changed into pajamas last night. Well to late now, I walk in to the kitchen to see Rose at the stove frying bacon.

     "Want some?" she offers "Clara made a souffle but it kinda died."

     "She burnt it didn't she"

     "yeah" Rose replies

     "That's my souffle girl for ya" I joke

      Clara walks in "you're talking about me" rubbing her hair between the two halves of the towel.

      "Yeah just saying what a great baker you are" I joke. She gave a "really funny" face to me. Then me and Rose just laugh.                We all ate and headed to Rose's parent's flat.

       It was a five minute drive to the flat. We walked in and I turn back. Rose was standing at the door with tears running down her face and her hands are shaking. I go over and hold her in my arms. I walk her to the car and kneel down in front of her and hold her hands and say "we will find them. I promise just wait here". She smiles a little.

      "I'm the tin dog" she says between tears and she giggles and I smile and nod. As I turn away from her and walk inside. I walk in to see a long hallway with four opening. I look in each opening to find the one that looks like well... a Dalek went through it. The last one on the right had a huge hole in the wall. Clara was already checking it out.

       "I know people like exposed brick but I think this is going a little overboard." she jokes as I laugh.

        I look around to see a normal looking kitchen, Stainless steel appliances, I don't get how Mr. Tyler has those. Brings back to many bad memories. White Cabinet which are now grey from the explosion. A nice little round table that sits five blown up against the wall. Plant that are dead. In my mind I try to piece it together to like what it was before. I have everything in place in my head, so I go back to the real world and examine the hole. It had a five foot diameter which means about a rough fifteen foot circumference, and its a perfect circle which mean a new attachment to their bodies besides the plunger.

     I look to see my tenth incarnation's twin dead on the ground I check to see if there was anything on him and I found a ring. an engagement ring I show it to Clara and she puts her hand over her mouth "he was going to propose" she says

     "We shouldn't tell Rose just yet" I say. She nods and we go investigating. "Do you know the one thing that strike me as odd here Clara?

     "The hole is a perfect circle"

     "No" I say " That the explosion marks make the outline of the city and the perfect circle looks like a sun and if you look on the outside of the hole 44 4 is engraved in the brick.

      "So" she says knowing I'll make up something insane that is usually correct.

      "The numbers are an address 44 4th street and the picture is a time. the distance from the sun the city is about 5:45ish." I looked at Clara and she stared at me in disbelief.

      "Let's go back to the car, okay" she says in awe

      "Let's" I agree as I clap my hands together. I put my arm around her shoulders and we walk back to the car.

       There we see Rose waiting the anxiously for the verdict.  We all get in the car and told Rose everything. She starts the engines and set off to 44 4th street.