Vortex Manipulator

I unlock the door and slowly tip toe out. They're no Daleks around so I signal them to come out. We all sort of jog/run to the main room were we see the vortex manipulator sitting on the ground surrounded by Daleks. I don't have a plan so I just run in and I hear a Dalek scream exterminate so I run back to them.

"Didn't have a plan did ya there" Clara makes fun of me.

"Yes...No... shut up" I say as she giggles

"So what do we do doctor?" Rose joins our conversation.

"Just get a Dalek over here" I say determined. Rose whistles and a Dalek comes wheeling over. I attack it from behind. I open the top and use the sonic screwdriver shut it down. I pry open the the the body doors and take out the squid-like creature. "Someone needs to get in side." I say looking at small seat " I'm watching to big"

"No" Clara says looking knowing what I'm about to say.

"I'm sorry but it's either you do it or Tony and he can't even tie his own shoes never mind work a Dalek" I say "Jackie might be able to fit in there but she cant work a Dalek either. None of them can besides me and you."

"Oi how do you know if I can work a Dalek or not."

"Ok, tell me what this is" I ask pointing to a ball in the control panel. She sighs and I say "Exactly Clara can you tell me what that is"

"It controls where you exterminate" she comes over by it and plays with it "You lock it onto a target and press this button to shoot" She says shyly.

"Couldn't have said it better" I say

"But Doctor I can't" She protests. I take her shoulder and bring her over to the side and whisper so no one can hear me.

"Hey, I know you can do this. I would be scared to if I had to go into a Dalek after a bad experience with them"

"I just don't want to be Dalek again. What if I get stuck in there." she cries

"I know, and I would do it if I could, but if you don't do it we all will die here" She nods and we walk back over. She slides into in and we shut the doors

"I am Okay" she says in a scratchy Dalek voice.

"Okay go over to the Daleks and push the vortex manipulator over to us." I tell her. She moves the eyestalk up and down and cruises in there like a normal Dalek. She turns around on behind the Vortex manipulator and pushes ot over to us and starts going down the hall. I pick it up and chase after her.