44 4th Street

We are in the car driving to the address and Clara points out "You know this is a trap right the Dalek don't negotiate."

"Yeah, but we might get some information" Rose says.

"But Doctor you will be exterminated once they see you".

"I always think of something don't I Clara" I explain.

"Yeah but just be careful"she warns me

"Always" I assure her

"Knowing you you'll get in a Dalek's face and yell look at me I'm you worst enemy" I hear here mutter to herself. I just smile and look back at the road.

We get there and we see 44 4th street is a... playground? All our jaws just drop. It's 4:00 now we still have an hour and 45 minutes to get ready. We make a plan to confuse them. We go to the nearest dollar store and get three walkie talkies. and 3 pack of 2 batteries and go back to the park. We sit down and go over our plan.

It's 4:40and we turn the walkie talkie's volume to high and hide behind the playground equipment. Rose is behind the slide, Clara is sitting on a swing with her hair in a fez, wearing my tweed, so she looks like me from behind and she sits away from the entrance. I am sitting in the window of the building next to the playground with my walkie talkie ready. I give them the good to go sign.

I see the Daleks go in the playground. Rose pushes the button so she can't hear me. "Where are they" I say into the walkie talkie. I can slightly hear it come out of Clara's walkie talkie

"Exterminate" a Dalek screams. I see Clara tense up a little as she pushes the button. I look over at Rose and she lets go over her button.

"Answer my question" I say and it comes out of Rose's walkie talkie. All the Dalek's heads turn towards Rose. An extermination beam shoots right above her head.

"Hey look at me when you answer my question" Clara's walkie talkie says

"They are safe on our ship" one Dalek says as the other freak out. I watch as all the Daleks have little explosion in the armor and totally stop. I run out and hug the both of them. I take my jacket back and steal the fez from Clara because they're cool.

"That was amazing" Clara yells.

"brilliant" Rose agrees.

"You guys were great out there" I say and kiss both their for heads.

"What .now?" Clara questions as both girls look a me. I just shrug. What ever does happen will be big.