Regret

DOCTOR'S POV

I was in the control room when a hear a loud cry. I run down the halls to Clara's room to see if she is okay. I push the door open as fast abd as hard as I can. I see her lying in the bed, her eyes tired and barely open. I feel so awful for hurting her like that. I was so blinded by getting back to Rose.

     I saw a small smile on her face before it turned more into disapointment. I slowly made my way over to her and took her hand. "Im so sorry I- " I start to repeat what I said earlier.

     "I know" she cuts me off in a raspy voice.

     "Water?" I question, she nods immediately.  I walk out and into the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge. I walk in and open the cap for her. She takes it and I help her sit up and make her comfy. She takes a couple sips before handing back.

     "What happened" Clara asked me

     "Um... well... when the TARDIS shook around we let go of the console. I landed in a chair but you went right into the railing and hit you head. You have a concussion, but I guess no amnesia." I manage to explain "I understand if you are mad, but-."

      "Oh I'm more than mad, I'm about ready to scream at you." She cuts me off again 

      "I know and I will do whatever you want to make it up to you and if you want to go home I get it." I offer

       "No its not worth it" she cools down.

       "So what do we do now" I move on. I regretted for way to long now. I'll.  just forget it.