The Plan

I punch it the code to go back to earth and the Tyler family put their hands on the vortex manipulator. We make sure Tony's hand was on it to. Rose presses enter and they disap.pear in to space.

    "So what do we do now?" Clara questions.

    "We find out what the lovely owners of this ship wants" I say 

We walk back over to the main room and waltz out by all the Daleks like I run the show cause well... I do. Clara follows hesitantly but I still by my side. I straighten my bowtie and clear my throught to get their attention. Their eyestalks turn towords me and Clara.

"EXTERMINATE" Daleks screams one by one. Clara flinches a little but I just stand there knowing they are going to miss.

"Oi no need to get angry. I just came to ask a question." I say getting on their nerves

"Daleks are always angry" A Dalek replies

"We will not answer any of you questions" Another one cuts in

"Okay but just to warn you there is a bomb planning to explode and if you don't answer me I can make it exploderight now" I warn them as I pull out my sonic screwdriver and hold it in the air.

"You are lying" A Dalek yells

"Do you want to take that chance. I mean this place may or may not explode if you don't answer why you did it" I yell but it didn't sound like me I sounded like my 9th regeneration. Clara g lares at me knowing to but quickly looks away.

"It seems like a good deal for you guys. All you need is to say why not how or even that you did it. You don't even have to give up your plan." Clara adds.

"We took her family and killed the clone because we knew either she would try to save them herself or get you. We were willing to take our chances to get you." A Dalek explains.

"Okay thanks" I say as I grab Clara's hand and jet to the hallway.

"Is there actually a bomb planning to explode" Clara questions

"No, not yet at least" I say.