-seven-

x

The pack as a whole seemed a whole lot more calm after the event of yesterday. Mainly, people were shaken up about the attack and how badly hurt Raven was. Troye felt it the most being the reason of the attack. He spent most of the day in bed wrapped around Jacob in his wolf form. Jacob didn't mind, he put all of his alpha duties aside and spent the time with him.

'You still awake Troye?' Jacob said.

Troye nodded his head as he shifted himself on Jacob. "I'm going to go and check on Raven." Troye said as he got up and walked down the hall.

Jacob raised his head before putting his head back on the bed. Troye walked into Raven's room, she was lying in her bed with a needle in her arm, she was reading a book. Hannah, the doctor Jacob had called was leaning against a desk putting together some things for Raven. Hannah looked at him and smiled before leaving. 

"How are you feeling." Troye said sitting down on Raven's bed. 

Raven put the book down and smiled weakly. "Broken ribs, some stitches here and there. I'm bed ridden for the next few weeks, it's nothing I can't handle though." 

Raven reads Troye face before putting the book beside her and frowning a little. "But how are you, something tells me you have something on your mind."

"I'm sorry," Troye says. "They attacked you because of me."

Raven scoffs. "They would have attacked me regardless old man Bix's pack is the scariest of them all," Raven then shift closer to Troye, careful not to hurt herself and sighs. "You gotta stop blaming yourself for everything... you can't help being an omega."

you"But if Jacob  never found me-."

"...you'd still be running or in an auction," Raven puts her hand on top of Troye's. "It's not our fault that we were born into the classes we are, so we shouldn't apologize. Stop apologizing for things that are out of your control... alphas orders." She says the last part being a joke.

Troye smiles a little bit. "You're dad was wrong about you by the way... you're a great alpha."

Raven smiled. "Thanks ."

x

Troye and Raven spent most of the afternoon together. They talked about a lot and it turns out that the she's a lost more nice then she acts. Eventually Hannah came back and told Troye that Raven needed some rest and that he should probably leave. 

He did and decided he'd go and find Jacob. Which wasn't really that hard, with all the time he's been spending with him he could probably find him even if he was all the way in China. He was in the basement working out using some of the equipment that seemed to be already there.

"How's Raven." Jacob said sitting up from the weight bench. 

"She doesn't seem to be shaken up from the whole thing," Troye said. "Hannah said she is bed ridden for several weeks." 

Jacob threw his gloves on the floor and stood up. "That's just fucking great."

Troye took a cautious step towards Jacob and tilted his head to the side. "What's wrong."

"It's all my fucking fault," Jacob yelled. "I'm the reason everything is so fucked up. I had chance after chance to stop my dad but I didn't. Now the last omega is standing in front of me and the biggest hunting pack is on our ass and we have an alpha that's bed ridden."

Troye could tell that Jacob was getting too worked up  and that he could possibly turn into his wolf form. Turning into your wolf form without will, especially while your angry is dangerous.