-eighteen-

x

When James found his daughter she looked as if she's had been "attacked", there were scratches on legs her arms and the side of her face. She had a smirk on her face as he towered over her, he mimicked that smirk as he looked at the werewolves.

"Grab her and take her to the room behind my office."

Two betas walk towards Raven and picked her up. Raven winced before chuckling maybe even hysterically laughing. "What," She said. "Afraid to get your hands dirty. You really haven't changed have you? Always had someone doing your dirty work."

James quickly walked off as the two betas dragged Raven into the house. As they did Raven saw a little girl coloring on a coloring page. She had dark hair similar to Ravens that was pulled back into a pony tail. The little girl looked up and her gaze caught Raven's. It took a minute before it clicked in Raven who that was. 

It was her sister. 

Before Raven had a chance to say anything she was thrown into a room with a window and one door. He father followed in after before the door shut behind them, leaving the two of them alone. 

Raven pushed herself up against the wall as the man crosses his hands behind his back and looked down at his daughter.

"You sold her," Raven said. "You sold your own daughter."

James doesn't say anything and Raven scoffs.

"For a second I thought you'd have changed, at least with her." Raven shakes her head. "You can't stop can you, selling people, selling little girls... selling her?"

James turns around and looks at the window. It was small and you couldn't see much but it was enough to see the moon and the tops of the trees.

"Look at me," Raven yelled. "Look at me! You've spent all this time avoiding, look at me now you coward!" 

James turned around and grabbed Raven's throat. He pulled her up to meet him in the eyes. His eyes were no longer brown... they were black.

Raven laughed. "There it is, there it is," She starts to laugh. "Just like... old times, huh? What are you going to do... this time, throw me to... the ground, call me a freak?"

"Why are you here?" James says. 

Raven smirks as she looks up at her father. When she didn't say anything the male alpha squeezed harder. "I'll ask you one more time, why are you here?"

The female alpha laughs which causes James to punch Raven directly in the face. She falls to the ground spitting out the blood that dripped into her mouth. James looked down at his daughter before walking out. 

"Coward!" Raven yelled as the door shut behind the male alpha. 

x

"How has she been?" Zayden said as himself along with Jacob, the Westward pack and his own.

Jacob looks over his shoulder. "What?" 

"Rave," Zayden says. "How has she been."

"She has her days," Jacob says. "But for the most part she's been the way you see her now." He was silent for a moment. "But she's been waiting for this day for awhile."

Zayden nodded his head.

"Can I tell you something," Troye said.

Zayden shrugs. "Shoot."

"She plans on killing him," Troye says. "She plans on killing your guys father and I think you know as much as I do that deep down inside she does love him and killing him won't solve her problems."