-two-

Jacob and the omega walked side by side for awhile. Anytime either one heard a sound they stopped and checked their surroundings, usually around this time hunters would be in the forest.

As time went on Jacob notice the omega stumbling a little. He didn't pay attention to much, that is until he fell over.

Jacob turned around and squatted so he could look at the omega, his eyes were already turning into their wolf color. He looked over the omega until he saw some blood.

"Shit, you're bleeding,"

th-thought it was a gr-graze

Jacob was taken back. he'd never heard the omegas voice. It sounds just as weak as he looked.

"We gotta get you to the house and fast," Jacob said. "And that's not going to happen in my human form."

Jacob stood up and began to rid himself of his clothes. The omega tilted his head as he watched the alpha strip.

Once he finally switched he shook out his fur and turned around to face the omega. He couldn't help but feel submissive under him, the alpha was like three times his size.

'In order for me to get you where you have to get on my back, can you do that?'

The omega pushed himself up. 'I-I think s-so.'

He tries to stand up but stumbles. Jacobs walks over before putting his head under the omegas chin and helps him up. As he did he can feel himself becoming protective of the omega.

He laid down on the ground and the omega climbed onto his back.

'Are you okay?'

'Y-yes.'

'Hold on then, it's going to be a bumpy ride.'

x

Jacob reached the pack house in record time. He carefully put the omega down and quickly reassured him that he was going to be okay.

'I'm going to switch back.' He said.

Once the alpha was in his human form he bent over and quickly -but carefully- picked up the omega and took him into the house. The second he stepped foot in the house a girl somewhat shorter than Jacob ran up to him.

"I already got a room ready," She says before looking the  omega in the eyes. "He's lost a lot of blood."

Raven made her way upstairs and Jacob quickly followed. Everyone else in the house watched the two alphas walk with determination to the room. No one said anything, they knew not to, whenever they'd get like this you'd be lucky if you didn't get a death glare.

Jacob placed the omega down on the bed, a slight whimper escaping his mouth as he he did. Raven examined the wild as well as cleaning up as much blood and mud as she could.

"He'll survive," She says. "But I need him to switch back in order for me to properly stitch that up."

Jacob walks over to the omega and carefully picks him up, the wolf-human hybrid looks Jacob in the eyes and pants weakly. Looking at the omega who was already looking Jacob made him feel some type of way. Almost as if it was his duty to make sure that this omega never felt like this ever again. He then places him in the closest and leaves the door cracked open.

A few minutes later the boy walks out from the closest. He was wearing a pair of boxers and sweatpants, the cut on the side of his body was still bleeding and he was looking slightly. Jacob helped him over to the bed before Raven kneeled in front of him.

"Is it okay that I think you to stitch up your wound?" Raven asks looking at the omega with soft eyes.

The omega nods his eyes not leaving the floor. Raven looks back at Jacob with nothing but concern in her eyes. Jacob understood the look and nodded in agreement.

She looked back at the wound and slowly reached out to grab Troye's arm and lift it up. "Keep your arm up here so I can work okay pup?"

The boy nods his head.

Raven grabs a kit full of stuff and begins to clean and stitch up the wound. The omega winces every once in awhile, Jacob noticed this and tried talking to him in order to distract him.

"What's your name pup?" Jacob says crossing his arms.

He winces. "T-troye sir." He says quietly.

"What's your favorite thing about being in your wolf form?" He says.

Troye makes a face. "Feel-feeling the wind in my f-fur," He says. "It's very c-calming wh-when I'm stress-stressed."

Jacob nods his head, the end of his lips curling into a little smile. Raven leans back after finishing her last stitch. "You're done Troye," She says. "I'd give it three weeks before you can switch into your wolf form... you might bust your stitches."

She stands up and looks back at Jacob. "If anything changes for him let me know okay?"

Jacob nods his head.

The female omega leaves before giving on last glance at Troye. She smiles in his direction, Troye gives a shy one in return. 

Once she leaves Jacob walks over to Troye who is now under the covers off the bed he's sitting on. Jacob did down besides Troye and friends slightly. He could tell Troye wasn't feeling okay.

"You wanna talk about what's on your mind."

Troye shook his head. "N-not real-really."

Jacob nods his head. "I understand," He says. "I'll let you sleep but just know that you can talk to me."

Troye tilts his head.

"Or-or Raven," He adds before making his way to the door.

"J-Jacob." Troye says.

The alpha turns around. "Yeah?"

"D-do you mind sleeping in h-here," He says sheepishly. "I-in your wolf form.... it-it'll make me feel safe-safer."

Jacob nods his head before hopping in the closest. He comes back a few minutes later, hopping on the bed and walking in a circle before plopping himself down at the foot of the bed.

'Goodnight Troye.'

x

heres chapter two but im lowkey not feeling this story maybe it's because i haven't updated this in a long time.

idk. do you guys think i should keep updating, lmk

xx