Part 16

"AAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHH! We are so dead!" I whisper-shouted in despair as I walked around Minnie's dressing room. Jungkook and I were temporarily hiding in there to have a conversation before everyone would start attacking us for kissing.

"Lisa, calm down", Jungkook said, his voice so low that I could barely hear it. "We're going to solve this, sooner or later. Anyways, what's the big deal? Yugyeom saw us kiss and accidentally snitched on us. We can deny it! Nobody believes that idiot", and he laughed mockingly.

"It isn't that easy", I sighed. "People actually do believe him. Especially Soyeon! She would kill me if she'd know it's true. Plus, even if BamBam is my best friend, he also saw us, so he's probably going to get pressured and blurt it all out. Ah, why did we do this here?!"

"Lisa, please keep calm", he said, his voice starting to lose some of that calmness. "I can't concentrate to think of something if you keep yelling like that! Just try to breathe in and out 10 times and then we can have a mature conversation. Okay?"

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Who is it again, and what do they want?! 

In times like this, my crisis was getting from big to enormous

In times like this, my crisis was getting from big to enormous. Minnie has been my friend in more than ten years maybe, and I could not lie to her. But I could not turn my back on her and ignore her text either. And then again, I couldn't tell her we were hiding in her dressing room, because she'd think we're kissing again. 

"We'll be right back", I decided to reply with. It wasn't precisely the response she wanted, but at least I didn't lie or ignore her. Right?...

"Jungkook, we shouldn't spend too much time thinking, shouldn't we?" I concluded. "We should just go out there, and face whatever approaches us."

"Yeah, you're right", he approved. "Open the door and let's go."

As I touched the door handle and was ready to open it, I realized it was locked.

"Jungkook?" I asked, slowly tilting my head.

"Hm?"

"D-Did you lock us in here when we came?"

He shook his head confusedly, and came towards me. He tried to open the door, but same thing applied to him - he realized it was locked. We looked at each other with panicked faces. 

We were locked in there.