Chapter 1

Jade was a beautiful 16 year old, blue-eyed, long Black hair, grunge styled girl. She had just moved to California from New York. Our story starts here...

   "MOM! We need to go NOW! I'm already late for my first day!" Yelled Jade from the other room. "Jade, it's fine." Her mother said. "NO ITS NOT! LET'S GO!" Jade was getting very impatient. "ALRIGHT! Let's go then. Are you even ready?" Mom asked. "Ummm of course I am!" Jade said as she came from behind the corner. She had on her baggy Nirvana shirt, ripped jeans, and dirty platform Vans, and as much black makeup she could get away with. "Honey, I wish you wouldn't dress so..... so..." her mom said, trying to think of the right word to use. "Different? Odd? Intimidating?" Jade said. Mom answered under her breath "yeah" "I can't help it though... it's how I am." Jade said, sadly.

   After a short car ride, they were at her new high school. "Do you want me to come in with you?" Her mother asked politely. "Nope! I'm good!" Jade said as nice as possible without sounding like a complete bitch. When she walked through the huge double doors, there was no one in sight. She thought to herself "I knew I was late, but damn! Well, first things first. To the office to get everything taken care of." She walked down the empty halls, trying to find the office. On her way there, she saw someone walking towards her. "Well, at least I'm not the only one in these halls..."  As they got closer, she figured she should ask where the office is. "Hey, umm can you tell me where the office is?" She asked him politely. "Yeah, keep going down this hall and turn right. You'll see it." He told her. "Thank you so much! I'm Jade by the way..." she said, hoping to make a new friend. He walked away and didn't answer. "Damnnnn he was cute!" She said to herself. She kept walking and did what he said, sure enough she ended up at the office.

   "Excuse me, I'm new here and I was wondering what classes I have, and what exactly I'm supposed to be doing right now." The nice office lady looked up and answered, "Yes, yes. Go to the principal's office for that, hun. Down that hall, then take a left" Jade smiled "Thank you!"
   "Hello, how may I help you, miss?" Said the principal. "Yeah, I'm new here, my name is Jade Hudson, and I need my schedule and stuff." Said Jade "Oh yes, here you go!" He handed her a paper with all her classes on it. "It's about time for Biology class so better head down there!" He told her the hall and she went on her way "thank you." She said. She speed walks off to her class. She gets there a tad early, but that was fine because she wanted to talk to the teacher. "Hey, I'm Jade Hudson, I'm..." She didn't even finish her sentence. "HELLO! I'm so excited to have you in my class! I hope you enjoy it! I only have one extra seat, but that works out perfectly, doesn't it!" The teacher said happily. "Oh god, a overly dramatic, happy teacher...." Jade said to herself. At this point, everyone started pouring into the classroom. "Attention everyone! This is our new student, Jade. I want you all to be loving and welcome her with open arms, okay?" The teacher said aloud. "OH DEAR GOD!!" Jade said to herself, so embarrassed. "Now, Jade, I want you to sit right there, by Asher." Jade looked over at him. Asher had short reddish brown hair and green eyes. She could tell he was a jock, she wasn't too fond of popular people. He was any prep girls DREAM guy, but for Jade....  the one she passed in the hall earlier is more her speed, dark clothes, flannels, medium length dark brown hair... he even had his lip pierced, she really hoped they could be at least friends.

   Jade sits next to Asher. At first he ignores she's even there, which was okay by her. Once the teacher started the lesson, he nudged her. "Hey baby" he whispered in her ear with a soft and alluring voice, grabbing her leg right above her knee. Jade tensed up, she didn't move. "You know, you're the most beautiful new girl I have ever seen!" He whispered, while going further up her leg. He was at her thigh now. "Would you ever consider going out with a guy like me? Ya know, just for kicks? Do a little foolin' around if ya know what I mean..." This time he went all the way up her leg. She tensed up ever more and said "Listen here, I'm not some slut that's just lookin for a "good time" with guys like you! I'm not into the "one n' done deal" you guys seem to be into. Now get you dirty, goddamn hands off my leg, before I fuck up your pretty boy face!" Asher took his hand off, he had never been spoken to like that by a girl before. "Alright... understood..." he said. But, do you think he meant it?