Chapter 1

I looked at him and smiled. I really did need to hear that. I know I never had a mother as a role model, but I don't need one. I have my family here and at Mystic Falls to help me. That is all I need. I know there is going to be up and downs, but I will get throw them.

I was hiding out in Elijah's study. I just wanted to get away from Klaus. He has been getting on my nerve. For right now I must get away. For right now I'm alone in the compound I think. I really don't want to be around people. So, I'm going to stay hiding.

I had my computer on and open. I was looking a few things up. But I'm happy I did keep it open and on. My computer started to make noise. I looked at it to see that Elena wanted to Skype. I excepted the video call. Then the picture came clear to show Bonnie, Caroline, and Elena.

"Hey." They said in unison.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" I asked them.

"Same old same old. You know kicking someone's ass and taking names." Caroline told me.

I laughed at that. I know when I left they were putting up with this guy Kia. I think. I don't know hundred percent. They kept me out of it for my baby and me health and safety.

"So, how have you been?" Elena asked me.

"I'm good for being attacked by witches. Also, by people we can't find." I told them.

"They have attacked you. Are you alright?" Bonnie asked me.

"Nothing we can't handle. Freya made us a protect spell necklace." I told them.

"That's good. Let Freya know if she needs any witch help. I will happily to help." Bonnie told me.

"I will pass on the message." I told her.

I then heard footsteps. I then listened closer. There were talking. But I didn't know the voices. Are they some day lighters waiting for Klaus?

"Hayley, you alright?" Elena asked me.

"Yeah. Just some day lighters here probably waiting for Klaus." I told her.

"Why would there be vampires waiting for Klaus? Wait, forget I even asked." Caroline said.

I then heard the footsteps come closer. I know that wasn't Elijah or any of the Mikaelsons. Who is coming to Elijah's study? I looked over to the girls. I quickly typed,

Call Mikaelsons. Someone is here. Help!

"Hayley, what is going on?" Caroline asked.

*Caroline's POV*

We then heard the door on Hayley's end opened. She didn't look pleased to see who just entered. Then there was noises and the call ended. What just happened? Is Hayley okay? We tried to call her back. But no answers.