태양 (TaeYang)

"So, Why did you leave her?"

"She left me."

________________________________________________________

I stop by the convenience store, every week, with 3,610 won in my pocket. Just enough. I'll never be over, I'll never be under. For as un-organized as people claim I am, I'm organized about one thing, may be the only thing I am, to be honest. I'll always here, on a Sunday at 11:48 with 3,610 won in my pocket.

I walk in, getting immediately greeted by the cashier with a kind smile. "Ah, Hoseok, my boy! here for your favorite candy bar I assume?"

"Of course, Mr. Kim. You know me by now."

He pulled out a Snickers bar from under the counter and placed it on the tabletop. Ah, sweet sweet Snickers, when have they ever failed me? Never.  That's when. 

I gave him the money, grabbed the bar and was about to leave the store when he called out to him. "Hey, Hoseok? You've met my son, haven't you?" I turned back around. A son? Mr. Kim Has a son? When did this happen? 

"I- uh- No sir I don't believe so. What's his name?"

"You're 15, yeah? He's 14, goes to your school too."

How the hell does he know what school I go to?!

"Really?"

"Yeah, his name is Namjoon."

A tall- well, tallER than me boy walks out of the back room. He was wearing glasses, a dark blue sweater and some black skinny jeans. He looks a bit familiar, but one thing that looked different was his hair. 

His hair  was dyed a nice grey/white, and he shaved some of it shorter.

(his hair is something like this wow what a handsome man)

Namjoon, well, I assume that it's his son, started talking "Yeah Dad?" He said. his voice was calm and deep, and his throat sounded scratchy and sore, probably just sick. 

"Ah son, this is Hoseok, he goes to your school."

"Hi." I half heartedly said; his eyes widened a bit when he saw me.

"Hobi?"

"You know him son?" What? Hobi?! Only my parents call me that. I raised a brow.

He must have seen my confusion because he relaxed his face and softly smiles instead. "Ah; no, no, I must have been mistaken. I'm Namjoon."

I awkwardly chuckled.

"I'll finish up the stocking you were doing, well I hope you were doing." Mr. Kim says; and Namjoon awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I know your mother appreciates your studies. but this is starting to be annoying. I'll talk to her about this."

He looks down and apologetically nods.

"Thanks dad..." he mumbled, only loud enough for me to barely hear. Mr. Kim walks to the staff room, and Namjoon looks back to me. "So, a fan of G-Dragon huh?" I looked at my sweater and saw that it was, in fact, G-Dragon merchandise.

"I- uh. Yeah."

I said, wondering if he found it cool or not. which he SHOULD.

"I am too. don't worry." He chuckled.

-one hour of socially interacting later-

A girl then walked in.

HOSEOK POV

"But it's so much- woah."

I tuned around, wondering what Namjoon was looking at. It was a girl with bobbed hair. Oh, that girl. I thought. I looked at her closer. As always she was wearing long pants and an oversized sweater. That's the only thing she would wear. I've never seen her wear shorts or a short-sleeved shirt. Although I do admit; she was very beautiful.

I turned back to Namjoon, who was looking away.

"awwww~~~ Namjoon has a crush~~~~"

Although I didn't want it to be true. We went to the same middle school.

"Ah- wha- pfft. Nah." He replied.

Dammit he does.

"I should ring her up..."

"But you're dad's at the counter-"

"It's ok, he should take a break. I'll see you at school, I should get back on my shift."

"Fi-"

And he left.

I left the store and walked back home.