-=4=-

I took out the snickers in my pocket and took a big bite out of it, letting the sweet chocolate and caramel bar seep into my taste buds. 

It tasted delicious, as a snickers would always.

I leaned back in my chair, and think about what I should do next. I take a look at the clock and see I have a dance competition soon, so I should get ready.

I get dressed in my dance clothes, just some sweat pants and a hoodie, and walked out of the house as quietly as possible to not wake up my father.

I successfully made it out the house; and made my way towards the dance studio. I also brought the journal with me, hoping I would have some time to read it.

I grabbed another look at the clock, hoping that I would at least have half an hour to warm u-

2:00

Wait the competition starts at 2:05...

And I still have 3 more blocks to walk...

"AH SHIT!" I whisper yelled to myself, a mother covering a girl's ears. I smiled apologetically, and sprinted the final blocks, just making it 2 minutes before the competition started. I quickly caught my breath and got some water before accidentally running into a girl, completely bulldozing her.

She fell down and held her head with her hand. her hat fell off, surprisingly revealing... ears?! A hybrid?! That's so cool! The ears were floppy and brown, contrasting from her black short hair tied in a ponytail.

She looked up and just... Wow.

If Namjoon called Sunny beautiful, then there were no words to describe her. She had pretty blue eyes, her eyebrows filled in and darkened, as well as plump lips. Just. Beautiful

She got on her knees (erase your dirty ass minds) and grabbed my shirt.

"Please, please, I'm begging you, don't tell anyone! I'll get cut from my team! I'll do anything-"

"Anything?" I lifted a brow. hahahaha I'm gonna make use of this. She gulped

"y-yeah..." She put her head down in shame. I bent down in front of her and lifted her chin up.

"Well first tell me your name-" 

"Liichster." She quickly replied,

"Pretty name-"

"Is that all you wanted me to do?" She replied impatiently, after all the competition was in one minute.

"Dance with me."

"What?"

"Let's make choreography together."

"Wh- ok..." she muttered. She twiddled her thumbs awkwardly, cute.

She suddenly realized something, she jumped up at her wrist, it appears she had a wrist watch. She quickly picked up her cap and ran, and as she did, I was able to make out "meet me outside in 2 hours!"

I smiled at her and dashed to my location as well.