-=12=-

Class is finally over for the day, oh yay.

Since I didn't have anything to do, I just finished homework for the rest of the week, which was FUN. No sarcasm here at all. Nope, not lil' ol me.

Who am I kidding? I didn't do homework at all, I just went straight home and what I saw really wasn't the best thing to lift my spirit.

What I came home to, was a bit disappointing to the go-lucky happy father that I had woke up to.

I saw him with a beer can in hand, on the couch. 

His blazer was on the coat rack, and had his tie loosened and shoes off. It was...

A bit heart breaking to say the least.

To see him wanting to burn alcohol and joking around and having fun without the influence of alcohol or anything,

Was crazy, and heart lifting, and hopefull.

But, Now...

It all came crashing down.

Was it all a dream? 

Call me over dramatic, but,

It WAS devastating.

He turned around, shocked at me at the doorway.

"S-Son? It's not what it looks like! I just-"

"You just WHAT Appa?!" I sighed while saying, walking towards him.

"I-"

I cut him off with a deep sigh;

"It was too good to be true, wasn't it?"

"What-"

"Was this morning a dream?"

"NO! Of course it wasn't!"

I just gave another deep sigh, I was sighing a lot today. I just took the beer out of his hand quickly and threw it in the trash.

I stood behind the couch and just flopped down on hit, my head smacking the seat cushions. It didn't hurt, of course, because they're seat cushions, so i just laid there, placing all my weight on my head and neck.

(a/n: you know when you just stand behind the couch and just fall on it with your head? like you only support it with your neck? that's what he's doing rn)

"Son, are y-you crying?"

I was lost in thought, and didn't see the wet tear drops staining the couch a darker shade of the colour it already was, or the wetness on my forehead.

"I- I just thought that miracles were possible..." I said with my voice cracking because of the crying.

"What are you talking about? Of course they are-"

"Then where's yours?!" I said, maybe a bit too loud.

I was just lost, and thought that he had really given up on his addiction... but I guess that it didn't make any sense he would get rid of it this quickly...

What was I thinking?

That it would disappear?

...

That maybe....

I would finally have a miracle?

---

a/n: This is so sad Alexa play despacito

anyway,,,,,,,

pls forgive me for doing this to poor Hoesuck he didn't deserve this, but everyone needs a tragic backstory rite?

anyways, goodbye 39 people who are/were reading this book.

And thank you for the 892nd or something place under the hashtag J-Hope :)

Appreciate it :)

And sorry for the late updatessss

School is hard and I'm lazy, so don't expect much.

If I were you I'd go and read a REAL fanfiction,

and if you want to read this one I'd suggest reading it after it's done bc it's gonna take a bit to finish

(damn laziness)

ok bai have this photo to heal you:

:') What a beautiful man