-=10=-

"I'm sorry I'm late!" I sprinted to the dance studio, probably beating my mile record. Liichster was already dancing to our choreography...

And wow, did it look good. Like, really good.

I always would watch her improve from kind of up close, but from a far, it was.

wow.

She just looks so pretty and graceful with the moves. WOW this sounds wrong. I don't mean lustfully at all, she just looks gorgeous with the foot steps.

She must've had earphones in, because she didn't hear me at all. 

When the song ended, I clapped and she finally saw me. Her face turned red.

"O-oh, you were watching?"

"YEAH! It looks great!"

"So you didn't tell me what the choreography is for.. like are we going to go to a competition or something?"

"Weellll, on my way here... there was a guy who was giving out posters about a couples dance competition, and-"

"YOU WANT US TO GO TO A COUPLES COMPETITION?!"

"Well, yeah, it is a couples dance." I shrugged.

"But we're not a couple."

"We could fix that." I winked at her. She flushed a bright red. cute.

"a-ANYWAYS! We have work to do, Taeyang!"

"Taeyang? Is that a new nickname?" she fiddled with her fingers when I asked.

"Y-yeah, do you like it?"

"It's cute. I'll call you dal then."

"o-okay."

We spent the next hour and 30 minutes practicing.

---

"D-dad?" He went home, after a long day after school.

"SOOOOOOOOONNONONOOONONONONON~~~~~~~~~~"

He heard his dad whisper yell from the comfort of upstairs. He was guessing his dad got drunk again.

"I LUB YOU SUN, so prEEETTYYYYY~~~~"

Hoseok sighed, his dad had gotten drunk again. for the third time in a row. It was Friday. 

"What happened to you?" He asked to his drunken father. 

"YoUr MoThER~~" He said drunkenly back, he didn't even know who was talking to him or where he was, but he wanted to make them smile. "hahahhahahhhahhah" he laughed.

"Appa, you need to stop. seriously."

"stAHp wHaT!?"

"Drinking." Hoseok practically yelled at his father.

His father stood up from the bed.

"NOOOO! YouR mOthEr wOuLD wAnT Me TO bE hApPY!!!" 

"SHE WOULD WANT YOU TO BE HEALTHY, APPA!" He screamed at him.

"imsoru." His father mumbled.

"What?" Hoseok asked, his tone much softer from his screaming before.

"I'm sorry-" And his father fell asleep.

---

Well Hoseok was wide awake.

A nightmare about his drunk father had interfered with his nice night of eight hours of sleep. GREAT.

He checked the time, 3:52 AM. He also got a flashlight from his bedside table and flashed it at the calendar. Not Friday, it was Wednesday.