𝘓⇂

Wrong.

I was wrong.

So very wrong.

I knew how wrong I was when I saw her kissing someone else. 

It hurt. 

It hurt so fucking bad.

-

"HOSEOK!" Was all she screamed when she saw me. "I well...."

I was speechless. Stood there like a rock who hasn't been moved in who KNOWS how many centuries. The girl she was kissing chuckled.

"What? Surpried? I thought you already knew she was playing with you... You heard our conversation."

My eyes widened. That wasn't Dal's voice saying it was wrong to play with someone's heart, was it? I looked over at her, but she wasn't defending anything this fucking woman was saying. She finally said something.

"Ah, well, you were getting boring; sorry," She shrugged, but then turned to the girl, "Sasha, I didn't even have to take his virginity." She pouted, but instead of making me melt it just made me sick to the stomach.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING DAL?!" I yelled at her, feeling my eyes welling up.

"Dal? Who the fuck is 'Dal'? a side hoe? anyways, we have to go babe; my parents aren't home tonight." The bitch- I mean Sasha, was saying.

Dal- Nah, she doesn't deserve that name. My new EX followed her with a sickening smirk.

"Oh! If you aren't smart enough to understand, your new ex is a lesbian." Sascha said, bending down a bit before kissing her on the cheek, as I used to do.

"Thanks for nothing, Hoseokieeee~~~~" Liichter said with so much sarcasm it made me want to vomit, more than the situation already did, it feels so fucking terrible to be cheated on.

She blew a kiss and hugged onto her girlfriends arm.

They both sashayed away. 

Soon Sunny came from around the corner. I looked at her with teary eyes, but before I could explain she shook her head and said, "Me and Namjoon were just around here," I then recognized a Namjoon peeking around the corner as well, "we heard the whole thing, you can let it out now."

And I just bursted out crying. I felt them hug me, and I didn't even hug them back. I just cried in their arms. After for what feels like an hour to them, probably, I finally wiped my tears and hugged them back.

"Gah, how long have I been crying for, I feel like I've cried out my insides." I bitterly chuckled.

"It's okay, no matter how long you cry we'll be here for you." Sunny smiled, and I smiled back. A genuine one, as it's comforting to know that I have a family to comfort me.

"Thanks Namjoon." I smiled at him too.

"No problem." He smiled back.