-=6=-

"Dad."

"What."

"Why?"

___________________________________________________________

"Hoseok? What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw the familiar person who had the familiar voice.

"Lichster, you go here?!" I said, maybe a bit too excited.

"Y-yeah I guess we go to the same school..." She said shyly

"SIT!" I commanded randomly, wondering if she would actually sit down. Wow I'm a really great friend doing experiments like this. What am I doing? She's not actually going to-

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT HOSEOK!!!" She angrily yelled, sitting on the ground, may I add. 

I laughed and she hurriedly got up and hit my back playfully.

"Do you bark too?"

"YAH! HOSEOK!!!!"

---

"So tell me again why you were yelling in the halls?"

YAY GETTING SCOLDED IS GREEEEAAATTTT

"no reason.." Lichster mumbled quietly. AH so cute!

"Well in that case, I guess I'll let you stay after school. Room 218 is detention. Have fun, you are dismissed."

"thank you.." we reluctantly bowed and left the classroom.

"So?" I asked mischievously

"So what?"

"What other tricks can you do, lil' pup?" I pat her head and she growled

"Stop. Stop. STOP STAHHP!" She whisper yelled and I pulled my hand away as she tried to bite it.

"Bad dog." She looked at me sorrowfully before shaking her head and snapping back to reality a bit. 

"Augh you're annoying."

"See you Tuesday"

She turned around

"What?" I asked. "Are you free then?"

"What are you- oh." She rolled her eyes

"Do you want your secret to spill?"

She bowed frantically "NO NO PLEASEEE!" 

"Ok, then... are you free?"

"Yeah, fine. See you there from 5-7."

"Alright, m'lady-"

"I'm not your lady."

"Ya will be soon~~~"

I winked and walked to my class, which was conveniently close.

---

I walked back home, with a lot of homework to do, if I was planning to get some done so I would be able to have more free time for tomorrow (tuesday)

Wait.

Yesterday was Monday...

shit.

I quickly did my assignments, luckily I didn't have much; and spri(te)nted to the dance studio, arriving 30 minutes late.

We had texted, and she said Room 15 was the room she was in, so I quickly made my way through the halls, but I bumped into someone.

"Sorry m'am! I was in a hurry-"

"Hoseok, It's fine."

It was Lichster.

"Wow, is this how we're going to meet everytime?" I chuckled

"Well hopefully not! I won't be able to walk-"

"ohohohohoh?!" I smirked.

"AHH! you dirty minded bastard! I'm referencing how i'm falling so much-"

"FOR ME?!!??! Oh wow I'm touched!" I flipped my non-existent long hair and blew a kiss. She just rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky you have blackmail on me, Hoseok."

-feckadoodledoothisisatransitionforyou-

"y'know...."

"Oh no, what is it this time?"

I was walking home from school with Namjoon, as we had been for the uneventful past week. Namjoon continued.

"What if we were destined to meet a-" he coughed "What if we were destined to meet?"

"Oh god Namjoon, you sound like the character Yoongi from Cotton Socks. Stahp that."

He laughed.

"But seriously, don't I look familiar?"

"hahha, No? Why would you?" I was very confused, to say the least.

"Ah, nevermind then."

-wowtransitionsifyoureadthissayfeck-

When I got home, I expected there to be the usual beer cans...

but what I got was worse.