|| Ch. 1 || Sundown ||

Enjoy !

CH. 1 - SUNDOWN 

 " I knew the first time we met, you'd be kinda hard to forget"

RYAN'S POV: 

"If we die, I'm going to spend the rest of my afterlife reminding you that this was all your fault!" Blake snaps tossing the luggage bag at me.

"That's cool, I wouldn't mind having company while being a ghost". I mutter back somersaulting inside the bank safe, successfully picking the lock

"Guys, what happens if I press this?" Zania asks, pointing at a square blue switch while chucking me a flashlight.

"Nothing" Blake replies sarcastically, sitting cross-legged on the tiled floor. "I just wanna nap".

The next second, ringing echoes in the room.

"Why did you fucking press it?" I yell over the commotion.

"I don't know, I felt left out!!" she shoots back.

I roll my eyes. "This is a fricken bank robbery! not some orgy that you felt left out".

I rapidly shove the tons of bills inside the bag. The last bundles of notes weighing down on my palm, leaving the safe spotless.

"Shit, Shit! Ryan, they're here" Blake exclaims, grabbing Zania by the waist.

This time its the cop sirens that are echoing and blaring closer.

I shake the can of spray paint furiously. "Fuck. one sec"

"Oh god! Leave it, just leave it - we need to get out of here ... please" Zania begs.

I carve the devil horns onto the safe's door, the red paint bleeding onto the steel. Adding the word 'devils' under it in bold letters.

The symbol we leave behind after every robbery.

"Oh god", I hear Blake choke out. I fumble - pulling the black mask out of my pocket throwing it on my face.

4 men dressed in navy blue had entered the room.

"Put your hands up!" the tall one yells pointing a pistol at us, and we do it.

"Hiyaa!" Zania shrieks striking a kick, the shotgun tumbling onto the floor.

I swing out my taser stunning the cops with it.

(stunning as in electrocuting! if u weren't sure)

"That was so wicked!" Zania beams, sprinting along.

"Bad idea, Zania! if you were a second late he could've shot you". Blake urges as we reach our Honda, concern lining his face.

"I had to take things into my hands, you guys were being bloody whimps", she grins.

I heave the bag into the car, shooting her a glare. "Says the one who put the emergency alarm off".

"That was Blakes' fault!" she points at him and then yelps when Blake spanks her.

I chuckle. "Just wait til' we get back to Lucifer's will you two?"

"Shut up, Ryan" Zania flushes.

"Speed up, they're catching up!" Zania shrieks.

I steer the wheel, jerking the car against an envelope post with a huge bang. Whoops.

"Oh. My. God. We're all going to die.." Blake chokes out, curling into a ball.

I stomp on the accelerator again, we zoom past.