NEW STORY ALERT! (DO NOT SKIP)

Yes guys! You saw that right, my dumbass mind suddenly had an idea of starting another story as well. But i'm not going to ditch the badboy's mission either, i'll try to make time for both equally.

Anyway! No more blabbing

The title of the new story is???

*drumroll*

*drumroll*

*drumroll*

"THE BADBOY'S KEEPER"

Eh i know i know, the title isnt very unique I suck at naming my book. Comment below if you have any title ideas after reading the blurb.

Sooo.. i got the cover ready! This is so exciting 😍🤗🤗 its like adopting a new child 

 i got the cover ready! This is so exciting 😍🤗🤗 its like adopting a new child 

I absolutely love the way this has turned out 😜😜😜

Anyway here's the blurb as well.

I know right? How organised am i today??

He calls her angel, She calls him asshole.

He's british, she's spanish. 

He's a basketballer, She's a dancer. 

And this is their story. 

Nicole Garcia isn't the average nerd nor does she have the perfect 4.0 GPA. But she's a feisty, sarcastic, a badass karate kicking latina with a sharp tongue who has moved more countries than she can count because of her sacred past. 

When she moves to the glamourous city of California, she's set out her five rules for her Junior year. 

1. Trust no one.

 2. Be a normal highschool student have pitty parties, be clumsy and the hardest - socialise but don't let your guard down. Ever.

 3. TRUST NO ONE.

 4. Be armed with a weapon at all time, don't hesitate to bat a lash when attacking. 

5. Did I mention trust no one? Because it's either you kill or get killed. 

Her 5 holy grail rules are shattered when Jace Carter bulldozes into her life. Being a egostistical badboy, heart-throb of the school and also her new neighbour. With his panty-dropping British accent, cocky attitude and alluring dimples - he finds her intriguing and wants to break down her walls.

Join them on the roller coaster of unwanted feelings, strong coffee, mixed signals, second thoughts, amusement parks, jaw-dropping pranks, midnight walks and heartbreaks. 

Open the book my little rebel for more. 

"Dont mess with me, angel" he warns, the words rolling off his tongue smoothly in that thick british accent that just makes me want to punch him.

 "What if I do, asshole?" I grin, boldly. 

Surprise flashes through those emerald green eyes. "What did you just call me?" 

I roll my eyes. "I called you an asshole. Jace carter you are a certified asshole". 

"Oh, angel" he murmurs lowly inching closer towering over my 5'5 height indicating that he's atleast a 6.

 "Don't call me that" I snap but he cages me like im his prey and he's my predator. 

His pink lips tip up into a smirk revealing the dipples that girls drooled over. "You crossed the badboys line, angel. Now you have to pay".

How was it guys??? Just a note! That this blurb might have some minor changes since I have only revised it twice.

Comment below and tell me what you think about this new book so far

Xoxo

-Serenity Sinclair