|| Ch. 28 || Pretty Little Lies||

Enjoy!

CH. 28 - Pretty Little Lies

-she didnt fall in love with him once, she falls in love with him everytime she looks at him.

Previously on the badboy's mission ...

"Ti ho mai detto quanto sono belli i tuoi occhi? (have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?)" he says in a foreign language that sounds like Italian.

I remember him telling me, he's part Italian but I had no idea he knew how to speak it.

"I have no idea what you're saying" I shake my head.

His grin widens a notch. "Sono come il sole (they are like sunshine)".

"What the fuck are you saying?" I ask, completely dumbstruck.

"I fucking love you" he replies, his gaze crashing with mine.

Before I can process his words, his eyes dull and close as he drifts asleep.

Currently on the badboy's mission ...

SYDNEY'S POV:

I grumble softly, twisting restlessly for warmth and then gripping a pillow. Since when were pillows rock hard? These dorms are so tacky.

I sigh, opening my eyes vividly and he's looking at me. I peak through my lashes catching sight of Ryan's tousled hair, still a mess and in the bright morning sunlight, he looks more jaw-dropping than ever.

"Are you done admiring me?" His blue eyes twinkle as he delivers the cocky remark breaking the spell.

"I wasn't admiring you" I punch his chest lightly, looking down at my hands focusing my eyes on the beads of the charm bracelet he had gave me.

"But you sure had a cosy sleep, using me as a pillow" He teases and I spring apart from him instantly.

So he had been that mysterious rock hard pillow the entire time.

I force the flush away that's rising to my cheeks.

"Do you remember how drunk you were last night?" I ask, hoping to distract him and it works.

The events from last night come crashing back into my mind.

I fucking love you
He had said that he loves me ...

Maybe it was just him being a drunkard and saying things that he never meant. But what if he really meant it? No no, dont even think in that direction Sydney.
He didnt mean it, he was drunk.
I stick to that conclusion shaking the giddy feeling off me.

"Well, I still have my boxers on so not that drunk?" He replies with doubt.

Ha, here's my chance to shine and get the oscar that I always deserved.

"You - You don't remember?!" I exclaim, blinking dramatically forcing the waterworks to start. Where the frick were the tears when you needed them?

"Remember what?" he asks slowly, affected by my outburst.

"I can't believe it ... you remember nothing" I choke the words out, bowing my head.

"What?" His eyes widen and I can see the panic rising onto his face. "I would remember, if - if we did anything. I mean we didn't, we couldn't have".

"Well, we did!" I release a dramatic sob, covering my mouth - to muffle my laugh.

Every inch of colour drains from his pretty face and he runs his fingers through his hair in exasperation. "No, no, no. Dont cry please - I don't know how I let that happen".