|| Ch. 29 || Do math not meth ||

Enjoy! Sorry guys for taking so long to update /:

CH. 29 - Do math not meth
- The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.

Previously on the badboys mission...

I beckon him forward with my fingers, grinning dangerously, "Bring it on".

His body slams into me and I jolt gaining my balance, the fading pain just giving me more kicks.

"Come on, you can do better than this" I taunt, my grin widens a notch turning into a smirk.

"Stop - Stop please!" Brittany shrieks.

I ignore her protest, ready to knock him down. I charge at him, throwing another pu -

"Ryan!" I hear the voice and tension fills the air, my fist stopping centimetres away from Damiens face. I could recognise that voice anywhere.

His face flushes with relief and then a glint appears as he plasters a nasty smirk.

I clench my fists together by my side, squeezing my eyes shut turning to face her.

Sydney.
Fuck, how am i gonna explain this?

Currently on the badboys mission...

RYANS' POV:

Her big hazel eyes widen as she takes in the scene in front of her; Brittany sobbing, Damien looking deadly and me bloodied.

"Great timing, darling" Damien gushes, his lips curling up into a ferocious smirk and I resist the urge to punch it off. 

She ignores his presence, rushing straight to me. 

"W - What happened?" She stammers, her eyes frantically wavering over me for injuries and her nose scrunching up in the most adorable way. Now's, not the time Ryan.

"I can explain - "  I begin but she cuts me off hastily. 

"You're bleeding! How? God, does it hurt? Of course, it does, you busted a lip" She blurts out.

"Shhh ... I'm okay, It's okay" I soothe pressing my forehead against hers and the rest of the words die out from her lips. 

"How cute Ryan, you've turned into a softie for the redhead" Damien taunts, eyeing her up and down. 

She jerks away from me, storming towards him. 

"You! You're the one who showed up at the coffee shop like some creepo stalker" She accuses. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about, darling" His eyes bore into hers as he lies smoothly, in the typical Damien manner. Always denying.

"Don't call her that", I threaten. 

He waves me off, his gaze locked on her as he briefly swipes her cheek and she visibly shivers. "I don't even know your name, not that I wouldn't mind getting to know you better"

"Damien", Brittany whispers under her breath and I realise we had almost forgotten her presence. 

He gives her a glare that gets her to hush down.

"What was I saying, darling?" He leans in towards her and I'm right by her side because if he lays a finger on her again I swear by god I'll make him regret it.

Sydney laughs humourlessly. "Shut your crap because I don't wanna hear it. Do yourself a favour and don't touch me again or I'll make use of all those karate moves I know".