|| Ch. 34 || Red, the colour of Seduction ||

HA U THOUGHT U GOT RID OF ME! Mwuahahaha, not gonna happen. I'm back with an update after like foreverrrrr. I blame exams. 

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

CH. 34 - Red, the colour of Seduction 
-We age not by years, but by stories 

Previously on Midnight Scandals ...

My thoughts inflate and scrunch my face in confusion, "Zania?"

The pretty brunette rolls her emerald eyes, "Oh come on, don't look at me like that".

I don't even realise the moment when I had moved away and she'd walked inside the dorm, her boots clicking purposefully. Every time I met Zania she had always made a strong impression; she's bold, confident, brave and to top it all up? She's got the looks of a goddess. I wanted to stomp my foot at how unfair that is.

"What are you here for? I mean you can come by any time but -" I start blabbering.

"We're going shopping" She cuts in gently, giving me a wink with a sly glint in her eyes.

"Shopping?" I repeat, dumbfoundedly.

"I don't expect you to know this ... he probably never told you" A slow grin forms on her lips as she adds. "Its kinda Ryan's birthday tomorrow".

Currently on Midnight Scandals ... 

SYDNEY'S POV:

"There's nothing good here ..." Jess sighs, dragging the hangers to one side of the rack in frustration. 

Zania makes a 'tsk' noise, glancing at the ridiculous dresses in disappointment. 

"Come on, they're not that bad. Like this one, look -" I encourage, picking of out a pastel purple granny night dress. "- Nevermind". 

Jess and Zania burst into a series of giggles. 

"Yep, it's stunning. Wear it for Ryan's birthday and he'll be head over heels for you" Jess comments, her lips twitching with humour. 

"He'll get really horny" Zania adds, keeping a straight face. 

I roll my eyes at them. "I'm gonna look like a mother of three children". 

Zania gives Jess a knowing smirk that leaves me baffled. 

"What?" I frown in bewilderment, looking back and forth between the two. "No! Dont - Dont get any ideas". 

"What ideas?" Jess says shrugging innocently. The combination of these two was going to be the death of me one day. 

"I've had enough",  Zania groans in defeat as we scan the last rack to find another ton of ugly nighties and then there's suddenly an anime like twinkle in her eyes. "It's time". 

"Time for what?" Jess and I ask in unison.

"Time to use this", Zania winks at us and pulls out a platinum card.

My eyes widen to the size of saucers. "You had that the whole time!"

"We wasted 2 hours, you could've brought that out earlier Z !" Jess accuses.