Chapter 12: Ecstacy

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Ahmmm...

Third Person POV

Taehyung doesn't care about the world right now, he doesn't want to thing about anything but Jeongguk and how he is kissing him right now. Taehyung wonders how Jeongguk's lips are hard yet so soft against his. Jeongguk's hand slid under Taehyung's shirt and the blonde tugs harder at Jeongguk's locks.

The kiss is heated, rough and demanding. Taehyung moans in to the kiss when Jeongguk's hand reaches to his bud, stroking it and other hand on Taehyung's hips. They part for a moment, staring intently and breathing heavily. Jeongguk brings Taehyung closer, flush against him.

"Gukk, please." Taehyung pleads and Jeongguk wants the green signal so he could move next.

"Are you sure?" Jeongguk whispers, now kissing Taehyung beneath the ear to his sweet spot.

"Yes, please Gukkie, I want you". Taehyung's pleading voice is enough for Jeongguk to crash his lips with Taehyung's again.

Jeongguk picks Taehyung up, the blonde's legs circling around Jeongguk's waist. Taehyung hides his face in Jeongguk's neck as the younger walks them to his room. As soon as they enter the room, they find each other's lips again. Jeongguk lays Taehyung on the bed, settling between his legs.

Taehyung tugs on hem of Jeongguk's shirt, wanting it gone. Jeongguk stops kissing Taehyung and gets up, taking off his shirt and making Taehyung lick his lips, seeing the muscular body of the younger, adorned with tattoos.

Taehyung pulls Jeongguk for another kiss and Jeongguk slides Taehyung shirt up. Taehyung gets up a little so Jeongguk can take off his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room.

Jeongguk looks at Taehyung beneath him, watching him seductively, wanting to wreck him so bad.

"I always wanted so see you like this. So beautiful." Jeongguk praises, running his hand on Taehyung's soft tummy.

"You're embarrassing me Gukk." Taehyung breathes out, cheeks red.

"Oh no baby, you have no idea how beautiful you are." Jeongguk says and leans in to kiss Taehyung's neck to his chest. Jeongguk runs his tongue over Taehyung's hardened bud, causing Taehyung to arch his back. Jeongguk goes further down, prepping kisses over Taehyung's tummy. Jeongguk then loosens Taehyung belt, taking off his pants and boxers. Taehyung hides his face in his hands and Jeongguk moves them away.

"Never hide from me, only I get to see you like this." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods, biting his lips in anticipation for what's next to come but he is ready.

Taehyung yelps when he is suddenly flipped over, now laying with his face pressed on the mattress. Jeongguk grabs him by his waist and hoists it up. Taehyung's breath hitches when he feels Jeongguk's warm tongue poking his enterence. And then he starts moaning loudly when Jeongguk pushed his tongue in and out. Taehyung grips the sheet tightly, unable to muffle his moans. Then he is flipped back and Jeongguk kisses him hard.

Jeongguk preps him, salivated three fingers working on Taehyung. Taehyung's nails dig in Jeongguk's shoulder when the finger hit his prostate

"Gukk, p-please. I'm ready." Taehyung whimpers when the pressure heightens.

"Okay baby." Jeonnguk says with a peck on Taehyung's lips. Jeongguk takes off his pants and boxers, throwing them on the floor with other clothes. Jeongguk grabs lube from his drawer. He don't need condom because Taehyung is clean and it's his first time.