Chapter 15: Gone

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung woke up with a bad headache. He wants to sleep again and forget about everything but he has so many things to do. After his morning routine, he come downstairs, finding his staff busy in handling the customers even if it's early. His shop is the only thing Daewon didn't own, it was Taehyung's and will always be his.

He decides not to go to uni today. Or maybe ever because he is dropping his major. He doesn't need to major in business anymore, he never wanted to anyways.

"Hey Taehyung, good morning. I didn't knew you slept here." He hears Irene say but only passers her a smile which she gladly takes.

"TaeTae Hyung, can I please talk to you?" Haechan runs towards Taehyung. Taehyung always liked the younger boy, he was bold, energetic, hard worker and even sassy. Taehyung loved how easily Haechan could make him and the staff laugh, being the youngest and was loved by everyone.

 Taehyung loved how easily Haechan could make him and the staff laugh, being the youngest and was loved by everyone

"Yes, Haechanie, what is it?" Taehyung smiles, ruffling younger's hair.

"Can I have tomorrow off? I have to visit my mother, she is in the hospital again." Haechan fidgets with his shirt, nervous. Taehyung looks at him with a sympathetic smile, he knows Haechan's mother can get serious sometimes.

"Take as much days as you want. Your mother needs you and take flowers for her, it's on the house." Taehyung says and Haechan embraces him in a hug.

"Thank you hyungie. You are the best. I will only take one day off."

"Give my regards to her. I hope she gets well soon." Taehyung smiles and walks out of the shop with a heavy feeling in his heart, he hates this feeling.

He does not have his car with him and does not want to call Junsu either because maybe Junsu is under the Jeon's as well. He takes the cab.

Reaching his destination, he knock on the door. After a moment the door opens and Sunmi appears.

"Oh Taehyung, what a surprise dear." Sunmi beams, though she knows everything and really feels bad for the boy.

"Is Mr. Jeon home?" Taehyung asks, face cold.

"Y-Yes. Come in, I'll call him." Sunmi replies but Taehyung denies to come in, saying he needs Jaehyun to take him somewhere.

Taehyung says nothing to Jaehyun, except telling him to take out his car.

"Where do you want to go?" Jaehyun asks once they settle inside the car.

"I want to see my parents." Taehyung replies, eyes ahead.

"It might not---".