Chapter 38: Pure

Pic.c hisasihun

Ignore the mistakes plz :) It's a boring chap.

Third Person POV

Taehyung kept squirming in sleep due to pain in his lower body. The hot shower did relaxed him a little but the pain was still there. Why wouldn't it be, four rounds are too much.

"I'm so sorry baby." Jeongguk sheepishly says and Taehyung groans.

"Four rounds Gukkie, how horny were you last night?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk smiles, pulling the blonde closer to him.

"You looked so fucking sexy in that harness baby, how do you expect me to stop myself." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits his chest.

"You and your kinks. Ugh." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Oh don't tell me you don't have any fetishes baby because I know them." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I have no fetish." Taehyung stutters and Jeongguk grins.

"My body and tattoos and my lip piercing are your fetishes baby. You love them." Jeongguk states and Taehyung couldn't bring himself to deny because he is weak for them.

"So what? You act like you are any different." Taehyung pouts.

"You look so good after being fucked by me darling." Jeongguk says and Taehyung blushes, hitting him again.

"Now let's get up and shower. We are going to scuba diving today." Taehyung says and Jeongguk hums.

Taehyung was thankful because in the whole week of their honeymoon, Jeongguk didn't had to leave for his gang.
---------------------

"I'm pregnant." Taehyung chokes on water when Irene says those words. Haechan almost drops the cup.

"Come again?" Taehyung says and Irene rolls her eyes.

"I am pregnant." Irene repeats and then immediately starts crying. Taehyung and Haechan panic and rush to her side.

"Noona, why-why are you crying?" Haechan says.

"You should be happy, why are you crying?" Taehyung asks, rubbing Irene's arm soothingly.

"I'm just s-scared."

"But why? Is Bogum hyung happy?" Taehyung carefully asks.

"Oh you have no idea how happy he is." Irene smiles, wiping her tears.

"Then what scares you?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know if I can be a mother yet, I mean, I do want children but I just think I can't be a proper mother. Bogum lives in Daegu, I work, how could I manage all?" Irene says and Taehyung smiles.

"From what I know, if a women can be a mother, then she can do anything in the world. Giving birth is itself a miracle noona and you should be honoured that you are being awarded a golden title of a mother. It's worth everything in the world." Taehyung says and Irene stares at him fondly.

"Just know that a mother, to anyone, is a way to good life, without her, we are nothing. You should be happy, not scared because being a mother, is the best thing in the world." Taehyung tears up as well, remembering how his mother used to be.

"My mother is an exception though." Taehyung says and other two laugh.

"Don't worry, we are all here for you and from now on, you aren't working, you'll just rest."

"Oh come on Tae, I am working untill I want, you can't stop me." Irene whines.

"Not a chance, work will be handled, you will just rest."