Chapter 9: Worrisome

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, wincing a little when his head ached a little. Except a dull ache in his head, nothing else hurt that bad which was a good thing. He looked at his side and finds a lady sitting beside the bed. He frowns a little because he had never seen her before.

"Hey sweetie, how do you feel? Does it hurt anywhere?" The lady says and Taehyung instantly knows she is a sweet person. Taehyung shakes his head a little to let the lady know that he doesn't feel much pain and the lady relaxes.

"I am Sunmi. Let me know whenever you need me, I'll go call Jeongguk now." She says and gets up to leave the room. Taehyung's mind relaxes a bit knowing Jeongguk is here, he is dying to see him.

Not even a moment later Jeongguk rushes inside the room, quickly taking a seat beside Taehyung and holds his hand. Now all the pain Taehyung was feeling fades away because his cure is right in front of him.

"Hey sweetcheeks. How do feel?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung can see the eyebags under his eyes.

"How long?" Taehyung wants to know how long he was out.

"5 days." Jeongguk replies and Taehyung's eyes widen comically.

"Relax, I'm kidding. Seven hours." Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung wants to hit him but smiles too.

"T-The lady? Doctor?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk sweetly smiles.

"Jeon Sunmi, my mother and a doctor as well."

"Oh". Taehyung replies, no wonder why she was so sweet. Jeongguk then presses a kiss on Taehyung's hand and the gesture makes Taehyung's eyes water due the sincerity it holds.

"I am sorry I didn't informed you. We had an emergency and had to leave for it. I just, I wished I had been there abit sooner. If I could've stopped it." Jeongguk's tone is heavy and Taehyung knows he is blaming himself where it's not even his fault.

"You don't have to apologise Gukkie. I am forever thankful of you for saving my life." Taehyung assures the younger. Jeongguk loves that nickname now though he always hated when his friends used to call him that.

"But still--".

"No Jeongguk. Whoever he was, had a problem with me. If I ended up dead, it wouldn't have been your fault. I got injured, it's not your fault. You don't get to blame yourself okay. You saved me and that's all that matters to me." Taehyung says, meaning it.

"I don't regret killing him though." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles.

"I know."

"Did he said something? Anything that might lead us to something?" Jeongguk asks.

"He just said that he is given order to kill me and that I'm too pretty to die." Taehyung chuckles.

"It's not funny Tae. Someone want you dead and you find it funny." Jeongguk growls lightly and Taehyung's smile grows more.

"But I am alive right now so it's all good for now, I guess." Taehyung says.

"You're too good for this world, I swear." Jeongguk says, making Taehyung blush.

"I'all find him though. I will find whoever is behind all this." Jeongguk says determined.

"No Jeongguk. I don't want your life in danger because of me. You won't do it." Taehyung retorts but Jeongguk shakes his head.

"I'm not asking your permission here. No one hurts you and gets away with it." Jeongguk is determined and it scares Taehyung. He doesn't want anyone risking their lives because of him but at the same time he feels grateful to have Jeongguk with him.