Chapter 26: Rush

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
It's a boring chap *sigh*

Third Person POV

Jeongguk didn't care he was breaking the speed limit, he had informed his team to find every location where there is possibility of finding that woman and her minions. He took the route to Taehyung's shop and found the book shop in he way.

He rushed inside, finding the shopkeeper dead and no sign of Taehyung. Jeongguk fisted his hair in frustration, anger, fear. He dialed Hoseok's number.

"Come to the shop, look for the cc TV footage and track down the fucking car." Jeongguk says.

For the first time, he felt so helpless even when he had his whole gang with him. He was scared.

-------------------

Taehyung felt a sharp pain in his head when he opened his eyes. Having opened his eyes, Taehyung realised he was tied. He wondered what had he ever done to to always find trouble.

The room was dark, dimly lit. Taehyung winced at the pain on his wrist and ankles because they were tied very tightly. In all the pain, he only wanted to see Jeongguk.

Then suddenly a door opened and Taehyung squinted his eyes as the light hit his eyes. Two men came in, followed by a woman but Taehyung could only see silhouettes of them.

"You woke up early." Taehyung heard the female voice. Taehyung's eyes widen as the woman came in view.

"You." Taehyung utters, he shouldn't be surprised, he always had a bad feeling about this woman.

"Yes, Taehyung. It's me. Lee Soomin." She says and once again Taehyung gets the feeling that he knows her.

"Ahh, you naive boy, still don't remember me. Never mind." Soomin tsks.

"What do you want?" Taehyung says, struggling to get the hold lose.

"I have nothing to do with you little boy but I have to keep you here." Soomin says.

"Why?" Taehyung breathes out.

"Because Jeon Jeongguk will definitely come looking for you, he might be on his way and that's what I want. I want him to come here so can do what I've been dying to do for two years." Soomin spats and Taehyung feels a lump in his throat.

"What did Jeongguk do to you?" Taehyung asks and Soomin chuckles.

"Don't act so oblivious Taehyung, you know everything. I am damn sure Jeongguk and you would be laughing at how you took everything from me. Jeongguk ruined my life." Soomin yells, coming face to face with Taehyung.

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about." Taehyung desperately says.

"So you don't know that Jeongguk killed Daewon." Soomin grits her teeth. Taehyung stays quiet.

"See, and here you were, trying to act innocent." Soomin smirks.

"What was your relationship with Daewon." Taehyung asks.

"Daewon? Show some respect pretty boy, he was your father." Soomin says, smiling evilly.

"He wasn't my father." Taehyung whispers and Soomin chuckles.

"But he was my love." Soomin says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"W-What?"

"I loved him. Naeun never did. I had been with him for as long as I can remember. Daewon's marriage with Naeun was a business deal. He only loved me and-and, your lover boy killed him. He took away my love from me." Soomin says and Taehyung is conflicted, he has no idea his father was a cheater as well.