Chapter 28: Sweet

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

^I'm so so so proud of them

^I'm so so so proud of them....❤
BtsxUnitedNations

Short chap, sorry.

Third Person POV

Taehyung was discharged after a week. The wound did hurt sometimes but other then that, he was fine. Jeongguk took Taehyung straight to his house, telling him there is no way he is letting him stay alone. Jeongguk will never risk leaving Taehyung alone. Another week and Jeongguk never left Taehyung's side. He took care of him, feeding him, giving him mess at time and what not. Taehyung would always joke that Jeongguk is spoiling him.

"Gukkie, I'm full. Please, no more." Taehyung whines as Jeongguk feeds him the soup.

"Nope, you have no idea how weak you've gotten, you have to eat." Jeongguk says.

"I'm gonna throw up if you'll keep feeding me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs, setting the soup bowl down.

"Fine, but promise me you're not going to be a drama queen again while taking your meds." Jeongguk says and Taehyung pouts, he hates taking medicine.

"Fine."

Jeongguk told Taehyung to wait as he went in his room to get Taehyung's medicine from their room. Coming downstairs, he stood there for a while, looking at Taehyung sitting on the couch, a blanket over his petite frame, a cute pout on his face as he changes the channels on the tv.

Then suddenly a heavy feeling settles in his heart once again and he looks at the medicine bag in his hand. He is the reason Taehyung is going through all this. Taehyung's gotten weak, has to take tons of medicine but still.....he still smiles. Taehyung acts as if nothing happened, he looks so happy when Jeongguk takes care of him, cooks for him and stays the night with him but for Jeongguk, it's different. He still has to apologise to Taehyung.

"Gukk, why are you standing there?" Jeongguk snaps his head towards Taehyung who is looking at him in concern. Jeongguk shakes his head lightly and smiles, walking towards Taehyung.