Chapter 4: Mutual

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Jeongguk couldn't sleep that night. He tried to appear calm and collected in Taehyung's shop but after leaving, he started to lose his mind.

What the hell were you thinking.

He humiliated you.

You don't want him near you.

Then what was that?

But....

He looked so scared.

He took care of you.

He apologised.

Jeongguk's mind was a mess. He really thought of Taehyung as a someone proud and show off. He was determined to find out about him but last night, everything changed.

Jeongguk saw a complete different personality of Taehyung. The one which holds so much kindness. But why Taehyung acts like he doesn't care.

Jeongguk can't deny the tension he felt with Taehyung, it was so strong and he knows Taehyung felt it too. But why? How? It happened so fast. It's impossible.

But he is sure of one thing, Taehyung is sure doing something to him and he doesn't know where it'll go from here.

-----------------------

Monday at the uni was same old for Taehyung. Take classes, lunch break in the library, another class and wait in the library for official off time.

His mind would definetly wander to Jeongguk but he has to stop thinking about it. He can't let anyone mess up his life then it already is. Yeah, mess up.

He never had a lover, he himself had crushes on others, boy or a girl but they would end as soon as they'd start. No one approached him because he didn't let them. Belive it or not, he never evem had a friend. Why? You because Daewon didn't wanted him falling towards useless activities and wasting time. He had to be the CEO and only study for it.

He is surprised that his father hasn't shut down his shop yet. He hopes he doesn't. Taehyung is used to it, being alone and doing everything his father ordered. Like a robot his life has been and he doesn't have power to complain or do anything about it.

So he'll have to forget whatever happened last night which was nothing. Yeah right Tae, nothing. He ignores his subconcious.

He remembers his father once fired two workers simply because they were gay and in love with eachother so he can't take risks. Who knows his father might disown him. And his mother....she is far worse than his father. Surprise surprise.

Taehyung and Jeongguk didn't ran into eacthother till today and Taehyung knows it should stay like this but Jeongguk doesn't. He can't seem to just stay away. He knows Taehyung would be back to his normal self but he doesn't care.

But he can't just visit him. Even if he got the address, thanks to Hoseok, he can't. So he makes a plan in his mind. He'll try to befriend Taehyung. Yeah, he'll do that. But how? He doesn't know.

-----------------------

"TaeTae, it's late at night, you should go home." Irene says, preparing to wind up on her shift.

"Mom's coming home tomorrow. She'll be staying for two or three weeks." Taehyung replies, he has already planned that he will sleep in the studio tonight.

"But she won't be coming to your apartment, you should go to your own home. Not your father's." Irene says. Though Taehyung doesn't have his age fellows as friends, he grateful that Irene is always there to listen and understand him. His staff is like his family but the emptiness never goes away.