Chapter 20: Apology

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

After a light chat, Jeongguk felt more tired and wanted to sleep. Taehyung said he will leave because he didn't wanted to bother Jeongguk but the younger said he can sleep here and left to his room, so Taehyung had no choice rather then sleeping on the couch. Though he never thought the morning would be like this.

Taehyung woke up to a door slamming hardly, he immediately woke up and saw Jeongguk, all dressed up, walking towards him, face twisted in anger.

"Jeongguk, is everything okay? You should be resting, your wound---". Taehyung is immediately by his side.

"NO! Nothing's is fucking okay." Jeongguk yells and Taehyung backs away.

"Wh-What happened? Is th-there a problem?" Taehyung asks.

"You! You are the problem. You need to leave." Jeongguk points at Taehyung who stares at him surprised.

"What did I do?" Taehyung can't stand the younger being angry at him for no fucking reason.

"Leave." Jeongguk says. Taehyung was angry too, Jeongguk is just yelling at him and not even telling him what he did.

"I said leave!" Jeongguk shouts again.

"Stop yelling at me, I heard you the first time." Taehyung shouts back, now in his challenging mood.

"Then why the fuck are you still standing here?" Jeongguk spits and Taehyung wastes no time, puts on his shoes, grabs his jacket and storms off, only to find the front door locked.

"The door is locked." Jeongguk hears Taehyung shout.

"Just type the fucking code."

"I don't know the fucking code." Taehyung retorts and Jeongguk walks towards the door, types the code and hold the door open for Taehyung. The blonde gives him a last glare and walks out, hearing the door shut behind him.

He takes a deep breath, doesn't know what the fuck happened right now and he wants to calm down because he rarely gets angry and it's been so long since he acted on impulse.

He hasn't showered, hasn't brushed his teeth and his hair are messy due to sleep, he is sure he looks like an ugly idiot right now.

He walks towards the main road and gets in the cab, luckily the driver knew the way to his shop. Reaching his shop, he runs to the bathroom first.

---------------------

"How come they entered the club, your club Jimin?" Jaehyun says, having everyone in his office.

"That's what I can't decipher." Jimin says.

"It's Seokjin and Namjoon's wedding in a few days, what if something serious had happened?" Jaehyun seethes. "You all were so busy enjoying yourself that no one noticed how your enemy was breathing next to you." Jaehyun was furious.

"We apologise, it would be our first and last mistake." Namjoon speaks.

"It better be and Jeongguk...". Jaehyun looks at his son who has a firm expression on his face. "I made you the leader not because you are my son and it's meant to pass on from me to you but because every person present in this room voted you out to be their leader. You, out of everyone will be held responsible if anything happens to someone in your gang. It better not happen again. Am I clear?"

Jeongguk nods.

"I said, am I clear Jeon Jeongguk?"

"Yes father." Jeongguk speaks.